guess what happened at work today???

sophiae

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
i work at a shipping hub here in california. i was watching for open packages on the conveyor, minding my own business... then all of a sudden... open package! and what was inside??? it was an LV shipment, the whole box FILLED with mono mini lin speedies! :yahoo: i didn't like the bag too much when i saw it in pictures, but seeing it in real life made me rethink that. it's beautiful! seeing open LV shipments aren't that uncommon though. i've seen a huge LV package full of ellipses, which was soaked from rain getting into the trailers (it was so bad i thought they'd have to be thrown out, since sometimes the company does that to damaged packages, but none of the bags were damaged, just their individual boxes were). also, when the cerises line first came out, i saw a shipment of those also... let me tell you, those are always my favorite days at work! just thought i'd share!

i work at a shipping hub here in california. i was watching for open packages on the conveyor, minding my own business... then all of a sudden... open package! and what was inside??? it was an LV shipment, the whole box FILLED with mono mini lin speedies! :yahoo: i didn't like the bag too much when i saw it in pictures, but seeing it in real life made me rethink that. it's beautiful! seeing open LV shipments aren't that uncommon though. i've seen a huge LV package full of ellipses, which was soaked from rain getting into the trailers (it was so bad i thought they'd have to be thrown out, since sometimes the company does that to damaged packages, but none of the bags were damaged, just their individual boxes were). also, when the cerises line first came out, i saw a shipment of those also... let me tell you, those are always my favorite days at work! just thought i'd share!

Aww, that sounds like fun. :smile: Quite a beautiful sight to behold!