I just called LV regarding the price increase...

Couturegrl

Addicted to Tiffany's
O.G.
Apr 24, 2006
Ugh I just talked with my SA and she said that the Azur line most likely be included in the price increase.

I am so mad!!

She said that roughly everything will go up by about $50 or so...

i called 1866 vuitton yesterday to inquire about the azur prices in speedy and pochette and asked about a price increase in Canada, and she said they were not yet notified and are supposed to be notified 7 days prior....so I dunno..maybe in Canada we're not having a price increase.

i called 1866 vuitton yesterday to inquire about the azur prices in speedy and pochette and asked about a price increase in Canada, and she said they were not yet notified and are supposed to be notified 7 days prior....so I dunno..maybe in Canada we're not having a price increase.
Lucky!

I thought I read a post somewhere(sorry, I can't find it) where someone said that they asked LV CS and they said that the Damier Azur would not be part of the price increase? I hope it's not. I e-mailed CS myself to ask what would be included in the increase, but I haven't heard back yet.

I don't know, that's what one thread said today, $50.00 a bag, but yesterday they said 4%, which on a bedford would be about $40.00; my guess is it's the 4%...

Some of the ppl here have already purchased the azure items from 1866 and it's not even Nov 1st. Why wait for the price increase and just order today?