Too much to pay for THIS??

HappyAngel

O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
It's the onionhead scarf......it has been used & in excellent condition with no stains, no marks..etc. $190 US. It's the pink one. How much is it for a new one? I don't know what to use the scarf for yet (as most of my bags are small.......pochette, Balenciaga bag in first)...so it will be weird to tie it around a small bag. Plus, I won't use scarf on my hair or wear it though. I am in my mid 20's & I don't want to wear any scarf on the neck yet. But just looking at the onionhead & panda makes me smile!!! I love love love the scarf.....is it too expensive to get one?
564095.jpeg
564096.jpeg

I think it's adorable! But if it is not functional, and you have no reason to wear it, perhaps your money would be better used elsewhere. On the other hand, if you really love it, I'm sure you'll find a use for it!

That's too cute! If I were you, I'd make it useful for something. I think it's well worth the $190.

It's just too cute, isn't it? Do u have any suggestions of how I can make a good use out of it???? I don't mind if I use it as a curtain..lol..but I am worried that the sun can fade the color in the scarf. :roflmfao:

allison: Sure, I will PM u if I don't want it.

Good Price! I ADORE it, I was offered one, for much much more some time back and declined. I would buy this one in a heartbeat for that price. True collector's item.... DO IT.