Stam Hobo or Quilted Urusla??!

Stam Hobo or Ursula Bowler?

• Stam Hobo

• Ursula Bowler

Results are only viewable after voting.
I really like both the Stam Hobo in black and the Quilted Ursula Bowler in Black (not patent).

Ursula is the name of MJ's patent leather line. A non-patent bowler would be Quilted Bowler. =) Both Stam Hobo and Quilted Bowler are not being made at least for this and next season (Resort 2006 & Spring 2007).

It depends on the shape you are looking for. You can wear Stam Hobo on your shoulder, but Bowler is meant to be a hand-held bag.

bag. lover, thanks for the clarification. What exacly dooes that mean? that it's not being made for the next two seasons? I have seen them in stores still. Do you think that neither will be made again?

^ Yup. The ones in stores are from Fall 06 (season#2 of 06).
I don't see both of these styles in MJ Resort 06 (season#3 of 06) and Spring 07 (season #1 of 07) Look Book (shows the styles being carried by stores) at MJ's LA store.

Stam and Little Stam are the only 2 styles from the Stam-family that are being continued. Stam Hobo and E/W Stam are done for now, we don't know when/if they will come back in the future.

I can't say I really like either.. If your talking about the the small quilted bowler, then I'd say the bowler... but if you're talking large bowler, then neither... just my own personal taste. You really have to decide on which fits your lifestyle better, and how much you plan on carrying. Stam Hobo is a big roomy bag which is great for some people.

If you are tall, both styles should be good. Tall members here said that Small Bowler is too small for them.

My picks:
For this particular Quilted Bowler, I only like Patent.
I don't like the Stam spinoffs (such as E/W Stam, Stam Hobo, E/W, E/W Frame), I think the original Stam is the best; frame bag and quilting are classics. Stam (the most popular) has the most resale value, it doesn't matter if you really like the other bags. =)

I really like both the Stam Hobo in black and the Quilted Ursula Bowler in Black (not patent).

Pros/ cons?