Off hand do you know of any celebs that carry the black MC line...

saving up for a klara or mizzi...bagnbags you have sooo many great LV bags how do you do it...there is a klara on Let's trade right now...check it out girlfriend it is sooo nice!!!!!

Hi, my collections are so small compares others...

I am still saving up plus the one at LT has the water stains..not as prestine as the one Sandra just got from friend in here. I have to wait forever for these bags and hoping not to get side track. I am itching already with damier Azur...arghh... stay focus..stay focus...

Lil Kim, Tara Reid, Star Jones, Jamie Lynn Sigler (from Sopranos) all have black MC speedies. I am sure there are more! It will come to me.

Thank you LV addict...my x-mas gift is the Aurelia MC in black MM...saw a thread here and it grabbed me..hope I love it in real life...do you think the aurellia mm looks better in black or white...I can always exchange it if I am not fussed...love the funky look of the black with colour....

Hi, my collections are so small compares others...

I am still saving up plus the one at LT has the water stains..not as prestine as the one Sandra just got from friend in here. I have to wait forever for these bags and hoping not to get side track. I am itching already with damier Azur...arghh... stay focus..stay focus...
Ohhh I did not notice the water stain...good eye...you will find one eventually!!!!