How "mini" is the mini pochette?

diorlover

Sep 23, 2006
So now I want the mini pochette accessoires just because of the chain handle :shame: . But my question is how small is it exactly? I already have an epi pochette so I'm trying to decide between a mini and the regular mono pochette. If you have the mini could you post a pic of you wearing it? ;)

there is a photo of someone wearing it on here...i'll try and find it for you. it's about the same size as a coach wristlet-a little tiny bigger, maybe. i can fit my cell phone, lots of cards, cash, lipstick/gloss, and keys in this! i absolutely love it. the gold chain is so pretty, too. also, you can use it as a wristlet, or as a mini purse b/c the chain clips on to either end. also, it can clip into your larger purses. i use it everyday in one way or another. very versatile piece.

Mini Pochette Accessories is a good Wapity alternative (w/PIC)

put this into a search and there's a photo. sorry- i don't know how to move images, etc. also, search mini pochette (titles only) in lv and there are a few threads to check out. good luck!

So now I want the mini pochette accessoires just because of the chain handle :shame: . But my question is how small is it exactly? I already have an epi pochette so I'm trying to decide between a mini and the regular mono pochette. If you have the mini could you post a pic of you wearing it? ;)

Hope these pic's help.

Attachments

• mini pouchette.jpg
    mini pouchette.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 162
  • poucheete.jpg
    poucheete.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 156
It's small, but so cute!

70b13bef.jpg

I can fit it on my shoulder, but I'm sort of petite (I'm 5'2)

01f7cdbe.jpg

Also, you could get the bucket replacement pouch - it's cheaper than the mini pochette accessories, and bigger, and still comes with the chain! I think that's what I'm going to do, next time I have a little cash...someone else here suggested it, I don't remember who...but it'd be nice to have something a little bigger!

Also, you could get the bucket replacement pouch - it's cheaper than the mini pochette accessories, and bigger, and still comes with the chain! I think that's what I'm going to do, next time I have a little cash...someone else here suggested it, I don't remember who...but it'd be nice to have something a little bigger!
I am totally clueless. What is the bucket replacement pouch?

The bucket pouch is 7.5" x 4.25", the pochette accessories is 8" x 5", and the mini pochette accessories is 5.5" x 3.7" (all #s from elux)...

So the bucket pouch is not that far off a pochette accessories, it seems like, and is definitely cheaper! I called it a bucket replacement pouch b/c the bucket already comes with one, but you can call and order the pouch itself separately if you want...I called 866 like last week, the guy quoted me $150 (including the chain)...someone else here bought it though, and I think she said it was $140 for the pouch plus $60 for the chain? I'll try to find the thread...

Either way, though, it is cheaper and bigger than the mini pochette accessories!