Any Diane von Furstenberg Fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't believe i missed this thread. You ladies look fab in your dresses and tops. I am a huge fan. Love her wrap dresses. I am into color and prints. I just bought a few pieces for the summer. Will take pics soon to share.

I love dvf. Here are a couple, I'll post more as I find pics!

attachment.php

I absolutely LOVE this dress! Looks so gorgeous on you! I recall seeing it back in spring 2007 but don't remember the style or print name right now.....any chance you might know? Will try to stalk this piece on ebay!

Aww, thank you, DukePrincess! :flowers:

Kamilla, you look fabulous in your red DVF (love the accessories as well)! :love:

Samia, I also would say everything DVF is pretty TTS. If you want a looser fit on the hips with certain wrap dress styles, you can size up, but I generally don't (and my hips are what they are haha), because the bust area ends up being too big on me.

talldrnkofwater - You look amazing in your DVF pieces! I have that exact Toby dress! :smile:

shopalot - Hi there! Aww, thanks so much!! :love: Unfortunately, I have no idea. :sad: I bought it on sale I'd say a year (maybe two) ago from shopbop! I would troll around ebay and see if you can find it... I hope so!! :flowers:

MandM, you look amazing... I love that print! :love:

I own just the one piece, a pink silk skirt. It has a snakeprint woven into the fabric (but is tone on tone pink).
I don't own many designer pieces and untill my diet gets me to a more designer-friendly size it will stay that way. DvF is my go-to-woman when I get there though.

Status
Not open for further replies.