MUSE Leather question

dolphinsmile

Aug 31, 2006
Hi ladies,
got really confused about the MUSE leather. Why is the leather of the MUSE in the pic so shiny and stiff? Is it a different kinda leather or because of the flash? Normally the leather looks softer and not so shiny, right? Thanks in advance! :flowers:

I love the Muse leather. I've had mine almost two weeks and when I walk past it, it still has a lovely scent!!

The bag has gotten more soft with use. For me, it is perfect. I love the leather and its softness.

mine had gotten super soft/slouchy too...just something about it seemed cheap... i think that glaze they put over it made it seem like cheaper leather to me... :hrmm:

Sometimes the bag looks shiny in pics... but mine doesn't seem to have any sort of glaze at all. That's one of the things I like about it... it has a somewhat rustic look about it.

dolphinsmile: What color is the bag supposed to be in your picture? It looks like maybe it is Oak?

Sometimes the bag looks shiny in pics... but mine doesn't seem to have any sort of glaze at all. That's one of the things I like about it... it has a somewhat rustic look about it.

dolphinsmile: What color is the bag supposed to be in your picture? It looks like maybe it is Oak?

Hi Kallie Girl, it is actually choco. I checked it in the retail and it is a little bit shiny when compares to the other MUSE, maybe they use different kind of leather, I think. :rolleyes: Yep, just like you, I do not like the glaze in it.:s