Another Noe convert!

ck21

Believing in Magic
O.G.
Feb 27, 2006
On Saturday I bought a used mono petit noe! I had an epi noe, and I liked it, but didn't love it. However, the mono noe at the consignment store spoke to me. So soft and supple, easy to carry and leather with beautifully aged patina.

If you're looking to try a new bag before the price increase, give the noe a try!!

On Saturday I bought a used mono petit noe! I had an epi noe, and I liked it, but didn't love it. However, the mono noe at the consignment store spoke to me. So soft and supple, easy to carry and leather with beautifully aged patina.

If you're looking to try a new bag before the price increase, give the noe a try!!

Isnt it just great :smile: I love this bag too.

I am:nuts: I've been stalking them on ebay. I never noticed them before. I would rather have an aged one. I like the slouchiness and how it hangs on shoulder. :P

My mono petit noe is by far my cheapest bag but I just can't seem to get enough of it! I wanted to get rid of it about a month ago but every time I put it on, it just looks and feels right!!! I use it ALL the time!!! I am happy to say that it's going to stay with me FOREVER!!!:graucho: CONGRATS on getting a great bag!!!:love: