how do u keep ur curls curly?

I wash with Pantene Restoratives Frizz Free shampoo and conditioner. While my hair is soaking wet, I distribute a dime sized blob of Sunsilk No Frizz leave-in conditioner. Wrap up in a towel for 15 minutes. Take towel off, shake curls out and apply some Herbal Essences Body Envy Mousse, scrunching it through. Blow dry gently with a diffuser. Touch up any frizzy spots with Garnier Fructis Curl Effect Spray Gel. Voila, perfect curls every day in all kinds of weather.

This routine does not take nearly as much time as it sounds like. This is the only routine that works for my naturally curly/fine/poofy/frizzy hair.

look for the "plopping" method on naturallycurly.com. lot's of curly-haired girl swear by it :smile:

I'm going to try that this weekend. That way if end up looking like Bozo The Clown, I'll have time to fix it! ;)

My hair is in between frizzy and curly, so it takes lots of product and work to get it looking just right. My daughter, on the other hand, has a head full of Nicole Kidman type curls and she HATES IT! She keeps her hair pulled back in a semi-braided ponytail AND wears a bandana. Drives me NUTS! :hysteric:

I actually have thick naturally curly hair and i absolutely hate it. I've tried alot of products out there, and nothing seems to be quite right. I wear it up alot just because its a BIG PAIN!!

I wash with Pantene Restoratives Frizz Free shampoo and conditioner. While my hair is soaking wet, I distribute a dime sized blob of Sunsilk No Frizz leave-in conditioner. Wrap up in a towel for 15 minutes. Take towel off, shake curls out and apply some Herbal Essences Body Envy Mousse, scrunching it through. Blow dry gently with a diffuser. Touch up any frizzy spots with Garnier Fructis Curl Effect Spray Gel. Voila, perfect curls every day in all kinds of weather.

This routine does not take nearly as much time as it sounds like. This is the only routine that works for my naturally curly/fine/poofy/frizzy hair.

Thank you I shall go try this :yahoo:

I have naturally curly hair after shampooing and conditioning I use John Frieda's Frizz Ease Temporary Relaxing Cream then I use L'Oreals Dream Curls styling gel.

I usually let my hair air dry for better curls but if i'm in a hurry I'll use a dryer with a diffuser.

The Relaxing Cream makes my curls softer and gives me less frizz its great!

A great long layer, texturized, point cut style done by my Hair Goddess, Paula. I use Jonathan Product exclusively, but the best three items in the repertoire for great curls are the Create Curl serum, Create Angle styling gel and finished off with Dirt. Wow! Since I've been doing this, I've got some major curls.

I saw my Hair Goddess on Friday who tweaked the layers and I've REALLY got curly hair this morning. :nuts: