Gonna kill meeee- image heavy

Croissant

Detective Hermès!
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
So because I've been brushing up on the H-bags (Birkins in particular), I tested my own bag, naturally and would appreciate you looking over the following:

The piping curve on the bottom of the bag

The interior stitching of the straps is nice but a bit sloppier than the exterior stitching. I gave you other pics for reference.

DSC09604.jpg

DSC09605.jpg

DSC09606.jpg

DSC09607.jpg

DSC09342.jpg

DSC09436.jpg

DSC09324.jpg

Let me know if there's anything more you want to see pictures of. I'm trying to train my eye here. If you have any pointers, PM me please!! :flowers:

Croissant, if it makes you feel better, I noticed that one of the stitches was slightly off on the interior on my Vert Anis (purchased straight from the store). I think the fact that these are probably hand-stitched would provide a reasonable explanation as to why the stitching is not totally eye-perfect--particularly on areas where double-stitching is done. Your Birkin looks totally kosher to me.

Croissant, if it makes you feel better, I noticed that one of the stitches was slightly off on the interior on my Vert Anis (purchased straight from the store). I think the fact that these are probably hand-stitched would provide a reasonable explanation as to why the stitching is not totally eye-perfect--particularly on areas where double-stitching is done. Your Birkin looks totally kosher to me.

i'm coming down with a cold and so ive been home alllll day reading "guides" (this is probably mistake #1) and i found one guide that gives counterfitters step by step instructions on how to reproduce Birkins and Kelly's! It freaked me out!!! "Double stitch @ an angle", "our company likes to make sure only the best hong kong leather is used and it has a nice pleasant smell" i just want to scream!!!:hysteric:

by the way, thank you for your observation/input :flowers:

i'm coming down with a cold and so ive been home alllll day reading "guides" (this is probably mistake #1) and i found one guide that gives counterfitters step by step instructions on how to reproduce Birkins and Kelly's! It freaked me out!!! "Double stitch @ an angle", "our company likes to make sure only the best hong kong leather is used and it has a nice pleasant smell" i just want to scream!!!:hysteric:

by the way, thank you for your observation/input :flowers:

Okay girl, stop reading that stuff---I can't believe there's a guide to counterfeiting out there--yikes! :wtf: :cursing: Hope you feel better--I'd take a hot bath, grab a tabloid, relax, and stare at my beautiful black Birkin! :P