oh no!!!

baby bag

Sep 17, 2006
Oh no!!!"the city" in black is sold out at LVR!!!I live in Sweden do anybody knows if Aloha Rag ship to Europe or does anybody knows a place to order from?I am going to email Browns in London.:sad: :sad: :sad:

Don't worry baby bag, you'll find one soon. I think Aloha Rag ships to Europe (they've shipped to me in Australia several times), plus their shipping is free for items over US$500 or so. As of last week, they had the black city in stock, so they probably still do. Give them a go.

Harvey Nichols is in London, but I don´t know the number..maybe its in the "where to buy balenciaga" - thread in the Achtung section

Have you tried Balenciaga Paris? They would ship to you.

Harvey Nichols is in London, but I don´t know the number..maybe its in the "where to buy balenciaga" - thread in the Achtung section

Have you tried Balenciaga Paris? They would ship to you.
I think I would try Balenciaga Paris. I have order from LVR before but the city in black was sold out. But they have the city in Sapin and it´s looks great so mayby I go for Sapin:yes:

dear Aloha Rag does ship to sweeden as stated in their site!! :yahoo: see attachement (a screen shot from a link in their site)
you can always double check with them by emailing them on [email protected]
i must say they have the friendliest customer service ever!! and what could be better than shipping for free if purchase is $500+ !!

Attachments

• sweeden.jpg
    sweeden.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 36
dear Aloha Rag does ship to sweeden as stated in their site!! :yahoo: see attachement (a screen shot from a link in their site)
you can always double check with them by emailing them on [email protected]
i must say they have the friendliest customer service ever!! and what could be better than shipping for free if purchase is $500+ !!
Thanks I have mail them but I have to pay taxes when I live in Sweden so I am going to check Harvey Nicols in London:yes: