Vermont Bed & Breakfast

What part of Vermont are you looking at staying? There are SO many high-end B&B's in Vermont. Are you thinking Middlebury, Woodstock, Burlington, Montpelier, Stowe, Norwich (near Dartmouth Univ in NH), Manchester for shopping -great outlets!, etc. If you can think of the area I can recommend some great places!!!!

What part of Vermont are you looking at staying? There are SO many high-end B&B's in Vermont. Are you thinking Middlebury, Woodstock, Burlington, Montpelier, Stowe, Norwich (near Dartmouth Univ in NH), Manchester for shopping -great outlets!, etc. If you can think of the area I can recommend some great places!!!!

Stowe and Burlington would be my choice. The state of Vermont is so beautiful, too bad the winters are brutal. We do not ski, but snow shoeing would be wonderful.

If you're willing to try upstate NY, there's a really beautiful area up by elizabethtown. I highly recommend Friends Lake Inn, it's pricey but they have the works. (sauna, jacuzzis in rooms, fireplaces in rooms, a wine cellar with 50000+ bottles of wine from around the world, a classic style pool room, and an extremely nice resturaunt)
Our Country Inn & New York Bed and Breakfast Offers Luxury Accommodations In The Adirondack Mountains

Ohhhh, this sounds so elegant.