Bad News!

Highmaintenance

Sofa King Broke
O.G.
Aug 29, 2006
Girls, I'M FLAT BROKE!!!!:crybaby: I need to sell but ...Which one? OMG!!!!! I love them all!:crybaby: :crybaby: :sad: :s My white blondie bowler is NOT an option as well as my white (and super rare) blondie hobo. Note: I have the matching shoes for the small black blondie shown in the attached pics.

Attachments

• blondie_watermark.jpg
    blondie_watermark.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 93
  • dscn7695.jpg
    dscn7695.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 121
  • gucci small.jpg
    gucci small.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 93
The 3rd purse, the other two are definitely keepers!

I agree...the grommets are definitely very unique, but if I had to choose between the 3 bags, I'd say the 3rd... But perhaps you should decide based on how often you actually carry the bags???

Btw, you're soooo lucky! I've been looking for a white blondie hobo FOREVER...*sigh*

Aw, do you really need to sell one? I think you should sell whatever you don't love or use much. Its just hard to get much $ back on Gucci on Ebay from what I've heard - and as a buyer I've gotten some deals that I couldn't believe. My vote would actually be for the one in the middle b/c it looks hard to carry though.

Hey guys!
Please don't even joke about buying or selling here. There's new people reading here all the time that don't realize that it's against our rules and that people are banned for this almost everyday.
I'm not a fun hater, just want to remind everyone, K?
;)