Help me find an Oskar Waltz---pretty please

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
If anyone hears,knows or sees one please send me a PM. Try not to post it here on the thread so it does not get snatched up. LOL:lol:

I would greatly appreciate it.

I am so jealous if Irene getting that great deal on ebay. So now I'm in search too. She's my LV hero

---:flowers:

Whatever you do, DO NOT bid on this auction!!! ALL of the pics are stolen from createurs*de*luxe
s.gif
auction!!! Plus, the seller is in Russia and not to insult my own kind but I doubt you'll ever see a bag or your money again!!!

lmpsola, you are correct!!! I will NEVA part with my Oskar!!! It's my DREAM bag!!! I am waiting for Vuitton to top this one!!! IMO, one of the best looking bags EVER produced by LV!!!

And speaking of createurs*de*luxe , I can't believe that they set their reserve higher than the actual retail price!!!:wtf: The bag is already at US$6300.00 and the reserve is still not met!!!:nuts:

Whatever you do, DO NOT bid on this auction!!! ALL of the pics are stolen from createurs*de*luxe
s.gif
auction!!! Plus, the seller is in Russia and not to insult my own kind but I doubt you'll ever see a bag or your money again!!!

lmpsola, you are correct!!! I will NEVA part with my Oskar!!! It's my DREAM bag!!! I am waiting for Vuitton to top this one!!! IMO, one of the best looking bags EVER produced by LV!!!

And speaking of createurs*de*luxe , I can't believe that they set their reserve higher than the actual retail price!!!:wtf: The bag is already at US$6300.00 and the reserve is still not met!!!:nuts:

^^^^Yep. Its was a SUPER high reserve. The auction ended and the reserve was not met. Still don't know what it was.

That only makes me EVEN MORE jealous of the deal that you got Irene. :crybaby:

Yes, it was a great deal (even though it wasn't cheap:sweatdrop:)!!! And trust me, I've searched high and low!!! All I have to say THANK God for BUY IT NOW option on eBay!!!:yes:

s.gif

Thanks Irene..Yikes...