Help, I m @ FSH......no birkin in sight :(

Dear all, i have been in Paris since monday and have been going to both the FSH & George V stores (everyday) thinking of getting either a 35 or 30 regular leather birkin. So far.........nothing yet, well maybe except for a 30 black croc diamond (not really in my price range) But for those of you who are into Kelly, they have plenty.

Anyhow, does anyone know how or if they accept orders? Thank you in advance.

Just ask about the order. They did accept orders in January, but maybe that was because it was just before Podium (but hey there's a new podium soon). Just be polite and tell them about what you have been looking for and ask whether you can order it. Good luck!

Do you get there first thing in the morning to FSH? I hear that is the best way to score a B bag, first in the door and ask what is available. They usually have one or two.

Others chime in, this is what I have heard here.

10:30 at FSH and 11:20 at George V was the routine for me when I was in Paris. Sometimes in the afternoon you could swing by FSH again around 2 or 3PM they do get second shippments.

I've heard a lot of people were able to place orders and you can go back to pick it up when it's ready or have it shipped to you. Good Luck!! Don't give up!!

Good luck, Hermes Sapphire! Don't give up! Hope you have a few more days in Paris. Is the Birkin drought because of the time of day you have been going to the stores, or is it because shipment slowed down due to the Easter hols???

Make sure you befriend the sales lady, see her everyday then towards the end of your trip ask her if you can place an order. By then, she knows you really want it and hopefully will place the order for you. Good luck!

Not George V. There used to be another H by the Eiffel Tower. They must have closed the shop as it is no longer on their website. It was a small shop but had really good stock. It's such a shame it's closed.

I thought I would chime in, as Last year I had the similar experience in Paris but soon I figured out the trick.

1) Make sure you connect with a 'good' SA. I did not come across any birkin at FSH, but the SA was very professional, who helped find a good looking Kelly for me. When I was desperately looking for a birkin, she offered an order.

2) I got lucky in GV. An H belt actually led to a bikin, and from then on I believed in a "general H purchase practice" that we should not ask for a birkin as soon as stepping into the boutique. Use a little piece as a connector to initiate a birkin-chat with a SA.

Good luck!:smile:

i've found you really do need to buy a little something first and then start the birkin talk. when i was in Paris, i bought a belt and my dad a couple of ties & pocket squares. Then i casually asked the SA about a birkin and she told me they had 2 in the back. One in ebene and another in etoupe. My mom ended up getting the etoupe from the george v store.