Question Re: Hermes Pocket Squares

Oct 12, 2006
The Hermes 16" x 16" pocket squares are quite a bit less expensive than the 36" x 36" scarves... and some of the designs are really nice. Do any of you know if the pocket square is large enough to wear around the neck as a small scarf? Thanks.

They are great to wear around the neck. I find them easier that a bigger scarf. There is a great pic somewhere of one of our members wearing one, let me see if I can find it......

I wear a pocket square around my neck practically every day. Today, I'm wearing my Les Triples in the pink colorway. Sure spruces up jeans and a white T shirt! :yes:

Ignore the goofy grin (my son thinks it is funny to make me laugh every time I try to take a picture of myself) - this is how I wear my pochette scarves.

Attachments

• Suepochettescarf.JPG
    Suepochettescarf.JPG
    165.7 KB · Views: 476
^^^Ninja Sue - That's so Pretty the way you wore your scarf with your jeans and T!! Your son put a very GREAT smile on your face! My son always wants to be in pictures I take of myself:nuts:

Here are joanna's pocket squares from the scarf thread in the ref section:

Attachments

• scarf1b.jpg
    scarf1b.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 220
  • scarf2b.jpg
    scarf2b.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 292
  • scarf1a%20.jpg
    scarf1a%20.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 260
Oooh, I've never tried a scarf ring on a pochette scarf! What a great idea. I got the three little tribord scarf rings a couple of weeks ago because my SA said that they are perfect for pochette scarves. Will have to play around with it.

CB, tell me if this makes sense: open the pochette square so that the printed side is down (the "other" side is facing up). Take one point and bring it in to the center. Do the same with the opposite point (so that you have an oblong). Fold both sides into the center again. Fold one side onto the other so the oblong is long and skinny. Tie a knot in the very center of the now-oblong scarf. Pick up the scarf and put the knot at your throat. Tie the two loose ends behind your neck. Viola! :flowers: