need some help finding this purse

steve33

Oct 18, 2006
i posted this in the coach section thinking the purse was a coach, but the one im looking for is actually a chanel.

im looking for a purse for my girlfriend, we were together one day and she pointed this one out and said how much she loved it but its too expensive, she cant get it. but i wanna get it for her for christmas, but i dont know how to find this one in particular.

i attached a sketch of what i remember it looking like, and it was black quilted leather im pretty sure.

any ideas to how i can find this specific purse?

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    3.4 KB · Views: 78
I think your best chance of finding the bag is go to the "Chanel Reference Library" thread on the Chanel forum and look through the pictures the members have posted and see if you find it. Good luck!

i posted this in the coach section thinking the purse was a coach, but the one im looking for is actually a chanel.

im looking for a purse for my girlfriend, we were together one day and she pointed this one out and said how much she loved it but its too expensive, she cant get it. but i wanna get it for her for christmas, but i dont know how to find this one in particular.

i attached a sketch of what i remember it looking like, and it was black quilted leather im pretty sure.

any ideas to how i can find this specific purse?

Maybe like this one?

Attachments

• 11-22-05 001a.jpg
    11-22-05 001a.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 53
That doesnt ring any bells. Was it just one C? Or was it two interlocking Cs? And is the C white like in your pic? Any chains? More info would help. Right now the only thing I can think of is the caviar "Charlotte" bag but that is monotone with two interlocking C's

either way, youre a great boyfriend!! maybe you can teach mine's some tricks ;)

ya, it had 2 c's, and it had the black quilted leather.

that one that smooth posted resembles the one im looking for but i remember the 2 c's being in the middle, and im pretty sure i remember it being in a more cresent moon shape rather than a rectangle shape, but i could be wrong. and it was about 1 ft long and maybe 6 in tall (where the strap meets the purse)

those look similar to the one im thinking about, what i cant remember though is if it had a chain like that as the strap. o, and the c's are in white, so i guess the one on ebay isnt the one im looking for, though that is the basic style i think it was, quilted leather, black with the c's in the middle

im looking for a purse for my girlfriend, we were together one day and she pointed this one out and said how much she loved it...

Where did you see the bag that she loved? Was it at a Chanel boutique?

I ask because the bag you are describing in the post above doesn't even ring any bells with me - so maybe it's a vintage piece?

Chanel doesnt do white on black, with the cc's smack in the middle (im pretty sure), maybe it was a fake, ive seen some...it was...:throwup: but maybe you can get her a cambon bag if she likes it..