New Hermes Sling Bag

mrssparkles

Happy
Mar 25, 2006
I saw a new Hermes sling bag yesterday just as I was on my way out, so I didn't turn around to enquire about it (I was also too afraid to ask then, because it can only mean more 'trouble'). It was being modelled by a customer who owns the same bag, and can you believe it, showing the SAs how to use the bag!!!!!

The strap is so long, one can sling it across your torso. And the bag itself body a smallish rectangular body. It looks like a great casual bag. It has a very smooth interior it seems.

Anyone know the name of this bag? And its costs?

MrsS, was it about 8 inches wide by 10 inches long? Boxy in shape? With a canvas strap? If so, it sounds like the Tibet.

Hi HG, yeah ... that's just about the right size. I just dare not pick up the phone and ask, because before I know it, I could be hypnotised to view it, and then, dang! Another purchase. I gotta slow down BIG TIME.

MrS, does it have outside pockets and handles?
And is the strap detachable?
If it is, then it could be the Caravane.

BSL, erm ... I don't remember if it has outside pockets nor handles .... detachable strap? I don't know either. I did see the lady re-arranging the strap to show the SA how to use it though. She seemed to be re-arranging it like the evelyn's strap somehow.