Anyone been to this outlet?

Jenn812

Sep 4, 2006
Anyone been to the outlet in Edinburgh, Indiana???

If so, what kind of selection do they have?

I really want to make a trip up there soon. I think it's about an hour and a half from here.

I was just there yesterday! That's the only outlet that I have been to, so I don't personally know how it compares in size/selection. However, I've heard that the outlet in Michigan City has more. They didn't have much as far as the recent styles that went to the outlet. They had a few of the brown laced leather hobos as well as the blue laced leather satchels. There were also burgundy suede large hobos, satchels and soft duffels, brown/black pleated hobos, brown patchwork totes and duffels, and quite a few signature bags (including a pretty red signature that I've never seen before). All the sale stuff was an extra 20% off. Have fun if you go!

Only outlet I have been to is the one in Myrtle Beach back in August during my vacation.

They had some stuff 40% off....do most outlets have this?
Only for certain lines they're trying to get rid of IMO. Like the 40% off was on the hamptons line in the outlets I went to for Labor Day and people were just grabbing them all.

Yeah, I got the yellow optic small hobo bag (very summery lol) in Myrtle Beach for $89 including tax in August. I think it retailed for $198. Gotta love deals like that.

Attachments

• Purses 003.jpg
    Purses 003.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 35