I'm having second thought about getting my SO cabas mezzo???

pinkarat

Oct 16, 2006
I SO a Cabas Mezzo two months ago, and after seeing one on here, I'm really having second thoughts about getting it. I got a call that the bag was in and was wondering since I've paid the $640.00 already can I just get something else or is it final sale?

Wow, in Damier..I assuming....that sounds awesome!!

I would tink final sale, but I know recently someone from here bought an on hand SO damier bucket....so maybe not.

I love the damier canvas and thought it would be really nice to have the mezzo but I didn't like it too much in the monogram so I ordered it in the damier, not much more than that, saw it on this forum and it doesn't look like I pictured it...

^ I know this, does any of this even matter, my concern is if you get a credit or can you get something else? Here is a picture of luccibags mezzo.

Attachments

• 47b6db24b3127cce8973cf43cf8d00000026108AZMXDdw2asp.jpg
    47b6db24b3127cce8973cf43cf8d00000026108AZMXDdw2asp.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 79
That is the deposit, maybe I'm off here, so let me explain, you have to pay 50% for them to start the process correct, if I decided that I did not want the bag do I get a credit towards something else since the deposit is not refundable or do I have to purchase the bag definitely???