Vernis Wish Bracelet

Hello :smile: ! Does anyone have the vernis wish bracelet? I really :heart: this bracelet! I'm thinking of getting one off ebay but I'm worried it'll look too big on me (I have small wrists). Is it a thick bracelet? Would someone be oh so kind to post a pic of them wearing the bracelet so I can see if it will look bad on me :shame: ?? Thank you :P !!!

Hello :smile: ! Does anyone have the vernis wish bracelet? I really :heart: this bracelet! I'm thinking of getting one off ebay but I'm worried it'll look too big on me (I have small wrists). Is it a thick bracelet? Would someone be oh so kind to post a pic of them wearing the bracelet so I can see if it will look bad on me :shame: ?? Thank you :P !!!

I have one in Beige...

I LOVE the wish bracelet line...I have a total of 4..2 Mini Monogram, 1 Vernis and 1 Vachetta Leather...

I wish my camera was working..I'd take a shot of it for you....

I have one in Beige...

I LOVE the wish bracelet line...I have a total of 4..2 Mini Monogram, 1 Vernis and 1 Vachetta Leather...

I wish my camera was working..I'd take a shot of it for you....

Ooh you have so many! I didn't know they made it in vachetta. It must have been lovely when it had a patina! Do you find it to be big or loose in any way? Thanks for your help :smile: !