Damier Canvas Pochette Melville

LVBaby

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
I did a search and can't find this bag. Does anyone have any reviews on this bag? Can it be used everyday and through any weather situation? I am stuck in the middle of a hrd place..i want a damier "messenger bag" but I also want a Macbook pro notebook..lol Neither is a necessity right now but I want both..lol What I really would like for right now is cute durable bag that is small enough to be carried around everyday in my school so I can put my classroom keys, money, maybe some water or a snack bar in it. It doesn't have to be big just work friendly. Oh, the other bags I am looking at are the Salsa and Tango long straps but the Melville is a tad bit cheaper ( being my macbook in mind)..lol

These are all choices in damier, hopefully these work cause it sounds like the largest thing you will be carrying is a bottle of water...

Rift, Olav PM, Ipanema PM, Tango, and possibly the Naviglio, which is a larger but holds a good amount of stuff. I have it by the way, and it's one of the best messengers I've ever bought because of the compartments in it. Sooo easy to organize...PM me if you anymore questions! :smile:

I am a female by the way if that helps..lol I would like for it to be medium in size preferably but not too big. I want to use this while in school as a body crossover bag. If I am walking through the building I want the bag to look like it is not trying to be showy. If the bag that can hold all that I mention in my first post then I wil lbe happy. I n terms of th eprice..the lower the cost the better but it has to weather durable and cute.

I am afemale by the way if that helps..lol I would like for it to be medium in size preferably but not too big. I want to use this while in school as a body crossover bag. If I am walking through the building I want the bag to look like it is not trying to be showy. If the bag that can hold all that I mention in my first post then I wil lbe happy. I n terms of th eprice..the lower the cost the better but it has to weather durable and cute.

All of the ones that I suggested for you will look fine on you except for perhaps the naviglio because it's bigger. Just play around on the eluxury site or better yet go try them all on in the store! Good luck!