What is the best bag to wear....

something from the Damier line would be nice too, like the Sac Plat. too much black might make you look a bit severe

p10542719_ph_hero.jpg

Anything in Damier or Suhali would be great for an interview and would look great with the outfit you'll be wearing. IMO LV Mono might get too much attention or send a wrong signal, but it depends on what type of position you're applying for, of course. Good luck on your interview. :flowers:

I think Damier would look great....in addition a muted Epi color would add a splash a color.
Suhali...with some nice hardware is also nice!

I agree that regular mono is a bit flashy and might send the wrong message (i.e. "dang this girl likes LV...we can't afford her" LOL)

Definitely Damier, a subtle epi (i.e. black, mocha, fawn, myrtille), or maybe even a Vernis in a neutral color like noisette or pearl. I personally find the hardware on the Suhali a little too flashy.

i assume you're a guy.... so go for something subtle like black Epi or Taiga. nothing too showy as some people have adverse reactions to logos or LV in particular. which might affect their impression of you.