Keepall: What do you use it for?

HappyAngel

O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
What do you use your keepall for? It's sooo huge! Other than for travelling, what else can you use it for? If I pay so much for a bag, I hate to see it get damage on the airplane & stuff inside the luggage compartment above the seats :confused1:

I Have A Keepall 60 And A Alize And Have Put Them Both Through In The Airport. They Got Alittle Dirty But Nothing Bad. I Have Done It Several Times. Well If You Are Gonna Spend That Much You Mind As Well Use Them.

I've had keepall 60 for years. I used it for travel and ALWAYS checked it in. NOTHING ever happened to it. What's the point of spending this kind of $$$ on a bag and NOT use it?:shrugs:

I've had keepall 60 for years. I used it for travel and ALWAYS checked it in. NOTHING ever happened to it. What's the point of spending this kind of $$$ on a bag and NOT use it?:shrugs:

Ditto, I do check my mono keepall (and luggage) all the time, it has always been fine, minor marks here and there, but I think the only adds to the character, but that is where vuitton started...lol...travel.

I don't check my cerise, use it for carry on. I use it with a shoulder strap for easy carrying.

My white MC is my ready to go summer bag. During the summer it stays under the hall table packed and ready to go. Snacks, water, sunscreen, etc. The pockets hold all our season passes, money and a CC...so at a moments notice we can say....let's go....and be gone.