Epi or Damier Speedy 30?

chitchatgo

Oct 15, 2006
I was looking at both the Epi Speedy 30 and the Damier Speedy 30 for 2 hours at the store today and still cannot decide which one to get. I like them both for different reasons. Which one do you prefer?

i prefer the Damier. i'm not crazy about the Epi leather, and the colors are getting old. and the Damier canvas may just be more durable than the leather.

I own a damier 30 and I bought it because I felt it is good for an every day bag. I think it's more durable than the epi. I take mine out with me in the rain and I don't worry about it.

I took a look at the epi pochette wallet and found that the leather wasn't as nice as I thought it would be! I ended up purchasing a mono pochette wallet instead.

Good luck deciding!

I have and prefer epi...I'm not really into damier anything these days.

I always liked the epi line too, but I was just not overly fond of the color choice in the Speedy 30 line. They only come in red or black these days. I got the black today, but keep thinking it doesn't look casual enough. Black is so severe, but maybe because I haven't carried a black handbag for over 10 years! But red is definitely too "loud" I will get shy about it and not use it.