After seeing all your gorgeous reissues and flaps...

Which bag for stacy??

• Black Reissue 227 with gold hw

• Black Reissue 227 with silver

• Classic jumbo caviar flap with gold

• Classic jumbo caviar flap with silver

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
I am thinking that I need one but can't seem to make a decision. I know ...shocking for me!!:shrugs:
The only one I have is the white reissue with silver hardware...
so should I get the black reissue 227 with gold hw (if I can find one) or silver hw OR the classic jumbo flap black caviar with silver or gold??? what do you think??

I voted for the black reissue with silver. I think it's more casual in the silver h/w than the gold h/w and I am assuming that you will be using that size bag as a casual bag? If you were doing a smaller size, I would say go for gold.

I voted for the black reissue with silver. I think it's more casual in the silver h/w than the gold h/w and I am assuming that you will be using that size bag as a casual bag? If you were doing a smaller size, I would say go for gold.

Yes, all my bags are for casual adventures. I never go anywhere where I really need a dress-up bag!

Macp, I thought you always wanted the black reissue with gold hw? I think the black with gold hw is a staple and an versatile bag. Knowing that the cruise will carry it in patent, will you consider getting that instead?