5000th Post!!!

koukanamiya

It is what it is
May 25, 2006
I've been putting off this particular post because I want to write something meaningful in it as opposed to my usual "WOOHOOO!! I LOVE PURSEFORUM AND I LOVE YOU GUYS~~" (I DO, btw, but I think it's a given by now:P ). After much thought, I think my brain is too fried to come up with anything meaningful so here's the post anyway.:upsidedown: Please forgive the disorganized and incoherent writing style, I don't think I went to sleep last night.:sweatdrop:

I just want to say that I really enjoyed my time on tPF:yes: This is always the spot I turn to whenever I'm having a bad day or a rough time in life. You ladies have made my stressful life a lot easier and keep me busy and distracted while I count the days til I see my SO again (4 more months). Everyone here is so wonderful, funny, helpful, open-minded and tolerant. I have met many people here with whom I have become friends in real life. This is one amazing place.

Here I would like to thank Lilach, MNPurselover, Redney, sekmeth, Jag, Avandome, Tokyogirl, Ladystara, Grands Fonds, Lolo, Hello2703, Aspenmartial, MrsSparkles, Shopmom, Booyah, Neferiusmuze, HiHeels, and all the lovely ladies that I have met on the H forum. know I must've left out several lovely members while I'm doing the name list and for that I apologize:Push: . I just want to say that I am so glad I have the opportunity to meet you on tPF! You guys are definitely some of the nicest and sweetest people I've ever met. Last but not least, a HUGE THANK YOU to Megs, Vlad and the mods for running this great forum. This is definitely the refuge for many of us here.

Well ... I'm going to post this before I chicken out and change my mind. THANK YOU EVERYBODY! You all rocked!!:yahoo: