Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
Kevin Federline: My Children Come First

THURSDAY OCTOBER 12, 2006 05:40PM EST
By Brian Orloff

Federline in July Photo by: Splash News
kevin_federline.jpg

As Kevin Federline's music career gears up – with the release of his album and a tour both coming up – he says his family is still his priority.

"Children come first," he tells Extra, in an interview scheduled to air Thursday.

Federline and his wife, Britney Spears, have two sons together: Sean Preston, 1, and Sutton Pierce, who was born on Sept. 12. Federline also has two other children – Kori, 4, and Kaleb, 2 – with actress Shar Jackson.

The aspiring rapper will release his debut album, Playing With Fire, on Halloween. Noting that he's not the first musician in the family, he calls Spears his musical mentor. "She gave me comments about the music," he says. "She's helped me on the business side of it."

And, Federline says, his wife's jaw "about dropped" when she heard the finished version of his album.

More immediately, though, Federline will appear on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Thursday. On the episode, titled "Fannysmackin,'" he'll play a thuggish teen who hassles the investigators, hampering their work.

Following the release of Playing With Fire, Federline will test out his material in a series of live, club shows, beginning Nov. 4 in New York and running through a Nov. 12 stop in Norfolk, Va.

Well now I know what I'm gonna be doing Nov. 12th---checking out KFed in Norfolk!!! WOOOOO HOOOOO!! he's such a dream boat! and soooo talented too!!! Oh golly I can hardly WAIT!!!!!