Cootie-Queen is home at last........

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Hi Guys!!!!! I missed you!!!!! Just finished doing a little catching up on tPF with a massive case of jet-lag (here i am up at 3:00 AM!) cup-a-Joe in hand and having fun reading some posts!

so........what's new girls? :graucho:

Welcome back Shopmom.

I think the question is - what's new with you???? Did you get anything? HermesGroupie refuses to give us a New York report on you.

Have you shed the cooties?? LOL

Welcome back Shopmom.

I think the question is - what's new with you???? Did you get anything? HermesGroupie refuses to give us a New York report on you.

Have you shed the cooties?? LOL
Ain't I a stinker, WN?!!! But I didn't tell D, despite all the Himalaya torture and cyber butt-kicking. Not a word came out of me. :P

Missed ya', D!!!!!! Hope you enjoyed your trip.:flowers:

The cooties you left behind did some damage. Baggs and I got sick, along with the rest of NYC.:s I didn't have enough time to even get my cootie shots. But you and your cooties are always welcome in NYC.:yes:

Hurrayyyy!!! You're back at last!!!:yahoo: Things were pretty quiet here without you!;) Spill the beans girl! we've been kept in the dark by all the NYC girls of your doings there...WE WANT TO KNOW!!!:hysteric:

Welcome home D! Okay, niceties aside, spill it!! :P We've been patiently waiting, and can't wait to hear all about your NY excursion as well as your trip to Italy!