For those who own a Mono Noe..

bakuhatsu

Sep 18, 2006
I'm really interested in the Noe now, (particularly the petit) I never thought I'd like it until I kept seeing pics on it here, (thanks, guys!) and seeing it on some people IRL made me want it more!

So my question is:

Is it possible to buy a longer strap and wear the Noe across your body, messenger bag style? Thanks for your feedback in advance!:yes:

Yes, I would love to hear a response on this too! I thought it would look really cute to wear the mini noe with a strap across the body, sort of like with the mini sac HL.

as Bag Fetish said, if your tiny you might get away with it...if you want to be creative, if you have the mono adjustable strap you can put that on where the original straps brass rings are and wear it that way. I've seen people do that w/the mini noe...as for how it actually looks, I don't know. I can try to take a pic of what that would look like if you want.

as Bag Fetish said, if your tiny you might get away with it...if you want to be creative, if you have the mono adjustable strap you can put that on where the original straps brass rings are and wear it that way. I've seen people do that w/the mini noe...as for how it actually looks, I don't know. I can try to take a pic of what that would look like if you want.

Ok first off, I am sooooo in :heart: :heart: :heart: with your baby in your noe!! Talk about accessorising!! Hehe!

And I would be ever so grateful if you took a picture of what it'd look like with the mono adjustable strap. But, I don't want you to bend over backwards to do it, only if you have the time, really.

Again, your baby is tooooooo cute!!

okay, the 1st one is w/the vachetta strap and the 2nd one is w/the mono...I was actually surprised how they looked, not as bad as I had anticipated. And while I was digging out my straps I found my french purse, checkbook cover and a Porte Monnaie Plat that I forgot I had! Anyways, I hope it helped!

oh, and BTW I'm a large 5'1" :shame:

Attachments

• IMG_0478.JPG
    IMG_0478.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0488.JPG
    IMG_0488.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 101
okay, the 1st one is w/the vachetta strap and the 2nd one is w/the mono...I was actually surprised how they looked, not as bad as I had anticipated. And while I was digging out my straps I found my french purse, checkbook cover and a Porte Monnaie Plat that I forgot I had! Anyways, I hope it helped!

What a cute bag...now I want one!!!

OMG, the mono strap with the petit noe is actually CUTE!!! :love: You're the best, I think I might just have to wear it this way! And I'm thankful you're 5'1", cuz I'm only 4'11", so your pic isn't too far off from what it'd look like on me. Can you still buy the adjustable mono strap at LV boutiques?

Thanks again for the pics. You reallllllly really helped me out. :yahoo:

damn thats a cool idea.

I got both straps at the LV in Valley Fair. I will say that the vachetta strap was more comfortable than the strap it comes with. I believe the vachetta comes in 2 sizes. I would buy the vachetta when you buy the noe at the same time so it will have an even patina . Or go for the mono strap and u won't have to worry about patina at all.