Best cross-body bag?

arnott

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
What do u think is the best cross-body hands-free bag? I tried on the reporter bag and I think its too wide for me. I want something thats not huge, but big enough to carry a water bottle, wallet, keys, phone, and a few odds and ends. I think I would prefer something not monogram, and was thinking about the damier olav pm. Anyone know if the MC noe can have a longer strap to wear cross-body? What do u think is the best cross-body bag? Thanks! :flowers:

believe it or not, i somehow managed to fit my wallet, phone, keys and water bottle in my Musette Salsa :yes:. i have it in the Monogram with the long-strapped version, but it's available in Damier too:

p10504325_ph_hero.jpg

there's also the regular Musette, which is bigger than the Salsa:

p10418232_ph_hero.jpg
p10418232_ph_detail_07.jpg

Attachments

• musette salsa 001.jpg
    musette salsa 001.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 630
  • musette salsa 002.jpg
    musette salsa 002.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 544
Has anyone seen the Damier Naviglio in real life? Thanks!

I have the Navaglio in Damier....

It is really nice b/c it is still narrow enough to look like a brief but long enough for magazines....the closure is so great, it has the zipper then it has a snap closure on top of that...its great for travel!!!!!!:yes:

I have the Navaglio in Damier....

It is really nice b/c it is still narrow enough to look like a brief but long enough for magazines....the closure is so great, it has the zipper then it has a snap closure on top of that...its great for travel!!!!!!:yes:

Cool! Is it a very big bag? Do you happen to have a picture wearing it? :graucho:

I am in love with the Messenger PM Bosphore! :love: Even the Pochette Bosphore is really nice too!

p11291608_ph_hero.jpg
p10960494_ph_hero.jpg

I'm considering buying the Bosphore PM next year in Hong Kong, or when I return from Hong Kong.

The Trocadero 27 is very cute when I saw it on a petite girl, and the Nil was stunning on a taller girl, although both bags alone don't seem that special!

I also really like the mini lin Danube for a cross-body bag, but it's just too small. I wish they made a bigger version!

Attachments

• trocadero27.jpg
    trocadero27.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 304
  • nil.jpg
    nil.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 290
  • Danube.jpg
    Danube.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 284