In LV the other day and a YOUNG girl was picking the black mc speedy

Kimmi

Aug 6, 2006
Oh my, she had the Black mc speedy (IRL---stunning!!!), an epi speedy, a mono speedy, should I go on? all in front of her, and SA suggested a Suhali :nuts: :nuts: ...and I tell you the look on her face was "I just ate a bad lemon" no happiness, joy, "Thank you Mom, I will do the dishes and scrub the toilet for the next five years, you are the best ever!!!" Nope...lemon puss. Ok I am sorry but I had to rant. Can you imagine, 16 if a day and a Suhali offer...hey I'll scrub her mom's bathroom if she'll adopt me and buy me that MC speedy (it was so pretty! I bet it's great with jeans:yes: ). Sorry for being mean. P.S. Hope she's not on the purse forum, if so, maybe you were just having a bad day...so sorry:shrugs: .

Look....for the most part...people that are catered to and spoiled don't get joy out of anything. What is to appreciate if they can get whatever they want at the snap of a finger? Maybe she was having a bad day..but if she was just a nasty spoiled brat (which you can usually never tell till you get to know a person) then I feel sorry for her.

which is why i'm glad i work for my LVs...
u learn to enjoy them better..
but if u were born with a silver spoon in ur mouth... u become to jaded by everything and don't appreciate the value of money :sad:

Look....for the most part...people that are catered to and spoiled don't get joy out of anything. What is to appreciate if they can get whatever they want at the snap of a finger? Maybe she was having a bad day..but if she was just a nasty spoiled brat (which you can usually never tell till you get to know a person) then I feel sorry for her.
Yea, you are right. If they are so used to getting everything they want without having to work for it at all, they won't even feel the thrill of buying something. Just like if we are so into LVs or other designer bags, we won't feel the thrill of getting some no-name bags, perhaps a little happy when we found something of a great bargain, but nothing compared to getting an LV bag. Maybe she was used to buying Hermes and getting an LV feels nothing to her. :shrugs:

which is why i'm glad i work for my LVs...
u learn to enjoy them better..
but if u were born with a silver spoon in ur mouth... u become to jaded by everything and don't appreciate the value of money :sad:
True. But I wish I just don't have to work THAT hard for an LV. :shame:

I've learnt my lesson, now just give me that LV bag I wanted... lol. :lol: :P

True. But I wish I just don't have to work THAT hard for an LV. :shame:

I've learnt my lesson, now just give me that LV bag I wanted... lol. :lol: :P

teehee ok fine you're right!
let me rephrase that...
just the experience of having to work for a few (or two) LVs is good because you will cherish it more...
then i wouldn't mind having a bottomless bank account... or a no limit credit card to buy all the LVs i want! :P