TPF now I only come to the LV site...

LV forum is like home to me...I wonder around chanel sometime..

I can't afford to go to other bags forum because I will want the bags in there. If I have a question, I will get fast responses in this forum..I asked a question in other forum and 0 response even so many people viewed it..sad..sad..:crybaby:

I turn my computer in and I come straight here. I even refer to you guys as my girls when I talk about tPF. Its like having your own clique. Everyone is wonderful here and we all understand the obsession. Like I tell everyone who comments on my bags and the price tag "No one said Taste came cheap". You girls get that, :love:

lol. I actually joined tPF because of the Balenciaga Subforum but I started wandering over here and lurking so much that I've found myself addicted to this subforum! I pretty much come straight here now when I log onto tPF. :heart:

I turn my computer in and I come straight here. I even refer to you guys as my girls when I talk about tPF. Its like having your own clique. Everyone is wonderful here and we all understand the obsession. Like I tell everyone who comments on my bags and the price tag "No one said Taste came cheap". You girls get that, :love:

LOL!! :lol: I have a best friend that I talk to about my obsession but she's not into them they way I and all of you are, so I come here to get the scoop, etc. I'm always telling her about what "the girls" said on TPF! Yea, I HAVE to check out the LV forum several times daily....as soon as I log into my home computer, it's the first thing I go to after I read my email. I'm addicted....I love reading all the posts, there are so many new ones....especially from LVPUG, she keeps plugging away all the questions and we all follow!! Love it!!! :flowers:

As far as tPF handbag forums...(post/read): :wlae: ONLY LV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wlae:

I wander around the subforums: kitchen, wardrobe, general discussion, beauty. Ck them out...post a lil bit...:yes:

As far as tPF handbag forums...(post/read): :wlae: ONLY LV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wlae:

I wander around the subforums: kitchen, wardrobe, general discussion, beauty. Ck them out...post a lil bit...:yes:

There's Kitchen Forum??? I better go over. I love cooking and i just bought George Foreman Grill! trying to branch out on other methods of cooking.:smile:

I love the LV forum...I've learnt a lot from all of you! Sometimes I browse Hermes just to see how much people spend. Makes me feel like I am not really spending that much in comparision.

This is always the first place I visit, I could sit here ALL day and read about LV if I didn't have to go to work.:cursing:
I used to go to Chloe and Chanel but now I mostly just spend my time drooling over people's LV stuff.:lol: Occasionally I look at the celebrity and general section but usually don't have the time.