MC Alma, Audra or Trouville? Ladies, please help!!!!!!!!

diorlover

Sep 23, 2006
I need your help. I dont have anything from the MC line and tPF has now made me want something from MC in white. The problem is that I cant decide between the Alma, Audra or Trouville. I haven't seen many people with Audra and even though the Alma can fit alot, to me it seems like a bag for a mature person (I do not want to offend any Alma lovers, I'm just 25). There are days when I adore the Trouville and then there are days when I feel it looks like luggage. I need your advice.....Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

when would you be using this bag? in my opinion, the trouviille is more casual and the audra is more dressy (the chain handle is nice!).

i don't like the mc alma. sorta look like dead alien drooling from the zipper side. (zipper = mouth, zipper pull = saliva, x x on the leather handle tabs = eyes). :silly:

I just got trouville..love it!!! it's nothing like luggage...the bag is perfect size not too big not too small..
check out visuals , you can see some pfers with it..it's so pretty...love the outside pocket for easy access...

I need your help. I dont have anything from the MC line and tPF has now made me want something from MC in white. The problem is that I cant decide between the Alma, Audra or Trouville. I haven't seen many people with Audra and even though the Alma can fit alot, to me it seems like a bag for a mature person (I do not want to offend any Alma lovers, I'm just 25). There are days when I adore the Trouville and then there are days when I feel it looks like luggage. I need your advice.....Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!
I say Audra. Its different, you dont see many :smile:and i think you could carry this bag daily with no issues.