Our very own PF'er is an SA at NM!

tod

O.G.
Feb 26, 2006
Our very own XOCHRISSIE is now an SA at NM in SFO! I met her for the first time yesterday and she is the sweetest EVER! So patient and helped me picked the most gorgeous bags from the back room. I ended up getting 2 bbags and a wallet. They were all so gorgeous it was hard to resist:nuts: . So gals, if you're in search of someone from NM who "gets it", Christine is your gal;)

BTW, she can help you with all other brands, not just Balenciaga...thought i'd post it here though for the ladies who do phone orders and need to order sight unseen:love:

(415) 362-3900 ext 2166. I dont know if they ship international. Christine may be able to tell you more:smile:

Thanks Cristina! :shame:

It was a pleasure meeting you! I'm so glad you love your bags. It's just so hard sometimes to find someone who understands what makes the leather Balenciaga a "yummy" leather. ;)

We do ship internationally but the customer is responsible for all the shipping charges.

0o0o0oo0o xochrissie!!! I might have to give you a call soon!!!

Please do! Especially if you are looking for anything in specific. We have the biggest Balenciaga stockroom of all the Neiman Marcus.

Here are a few things I found:

Work/Office in Cornflower
City/Medium in Pale Rose
(first pictures of both bags are w/o flash and the second pictures are w/flash)

Cornflower1.JPG

Cornflower2.JPG

PaleRose1.JPG

PaleRose2.JPG

Chrissie - those side by sides of with and without flash was a BRILLIANT idea...thank you!! It's amazing how different the color looks depending on lighting.

I can't wait to meet you myself...I've often been super-frustrated in the past going to SF NM because of how shockingly LITTLE the SAs there know about B-bags. "Oh, you want a Blue India? We have one right here." [it was a cornflower]" Or: "Oh, that's not a Purse. That's a First." [it was definitely a Purse] "You want a Part-Time? There is no such model by that name, I'm sure of it." :rolleyes: It drove me INSANE every time I went there and tried to get some help. The SAs are usually pleasant enough, but in terms of B-bag knowledge -- zippo. Hopefully Chrissie will help to change that situation for the better!!!

YAY CHRISSIE!

Chrissie - those side by sides of with and without flash was a BRILLIANT idea...thank you!! It's amazing how different the color looks depending on lighting.

I can't wait to meet you myself...I've often been super-frustrated in the past going to SF NM because of how shockingly LITTLE the SAs there know about B-bags. "Oh, you want a Blue India? We have one right here." [it was a cornflower]" Or: "Oh, that's not a Purse. That's a First." [it was definitely a Purse] "You want a Part-Time? There is no such model by that name, I'm sure of it." :rolleyes: It drove me INSANE every time I went there and tried to get some help. The SAs are usually pleasant enough, but in terms of B-bag knowledge -- zippo. Hopefully Chrissie will help to change that situation for the better!!!

YAY CHRISSIE!

I'm a big big fan of Balenciaga bags but sometimes I still get the color mixed up. I thought the office in cornflower was blue india. :shame: But I definitely know the differences between the Purse and the First. And I just recently learned more about the part-time. I sold a black one this morning but I still have a caramel part-time in the back.

Come on by when you are itching for a new B-bag! ;)

xochrissie: im new to BBags. What do the med City's retail for at NM? What is the difference in size between City & Twiggy? Which style is the most popular? Thanks for your knowlege!