BUF PUF!!! Let's hear it 80's gals!

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
Omg! I forgot about this product. I used it back in very early 80's when I was a teen. Now that i'm in my late 30's my skin is starting to be a bit dull and course. I saw a sale on buf-puf - so I decided to give it a whirl. It's like a mini micoderm kit all in itself (and for only 3 bucks!). It got rid of dull skin (better than the course scrubs i've been using) - and gave my skin a great glow!

Let's hear it for 80's beauty products revival!

Now if I could only find the original Body on Tap shampoo again, sigh...

OMG, I thought I was the only one who still loved the BUF PUF. Only, I don't use the actual BUF PUF on my face, I use the facial ones that have cleanser in them. I have very sensitive skin and I don't break out with them. The prob is that they are hard to find in the drug store so I order them on-line in bulk. They are great for traveling too and I always use them on my elbows after I'm done using it on my face...

Bonne Bell Lip Smackers, remember AZIZA? I used to love their purple trio, wet 'n wild, oh and Loreal anything in Sea Fleur! Oh, and blue masacara by Maybelline! Dang, I am dating myself...oh and remember pupa brand makeup kits? I'm on a roll here...I also used to love 'Silkience' for hair...I'm sure I'll post later w/more stuff

I've got yer "Buf Puf" right here! How about Yardley by London Lemon Spray, Sun In, and Dippity Do setting gel?:roflmfao:

Needless to say after THAT list, Buf Puf has come and gone in my life as well. I seriously had no idea they still made those. I always liked them, but when St. Ives came out with the Apricot Scrub, I've pretty much stuck with that for exfoliating. I never was comfortable using the same Buf Puf day after day. The hygiene of something like that disturbs me (dead skin cells, etc. piling up in the sponge, :yucky: ).

OMG, I thought I was the only one who still loved the BUF PUF. Only, I don't use the actual BUF PUF on my face, I use the facial ones that have cleanser in them. I have very sensitive skin and I don't break out with them. The prob is that they are hard to find in the drug store so I order them on-line in bulk. They are great for traveling too and I always use them on my elbows after I'm done using it on my face...

Bonne Bell Lip Smackers, remember AZIZA? I used to love their purple trio, wet 'n wild, oh and Loreal anything in Sea Fleur! Oh, and blue masacara by Maybelline! Dang, I am dating myself...oh and remember pupa brand makeup kits? I'm on a roll here...I also used to love 'Silkience' for hair...I'm sure I'll post later w/more stuff

I haven't tried BUF PUF but I still use bonne bell lip smacker to this very day. no joke, and I'm 39. It's the best stuff hands down when I need a quick lip balm fix. Yeah, body on tap shampoo, aziza eye shadow (I'm sure I had a myriad of blue trios). And yes yes yes, blue mascara! Maybelline of course. How about that dial-a-lash from 1 to 10? Or that Cover Girl trio blush for contouring? Yikes.

What a nice trip down memory lane! Here's a few more must-haves from late 70s-early 80s;

Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific shampoo
Sea Breeze astringent cleanser
Love's Baby Soft cologne
Breck shampoo

anyone remember those lip glosses that came in the little glass roll-on bottle? thay had different flavors and were very sticky!

Ahh yes Sea Breeze. I used it that also when I was a teenager. Always made my face feel tingly. I had a co-worker that still wore Love's Baby Soft cologne. Everytime I smelled it, reminded me of the old'n days.

oh heres one: Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific Shampoo.
Hair smelled great. but it was as dry as a tumbleweed!

wait, that might be a 70s product along with Clairols Herbal Essences Shampoo.

I still use the Lip Smackers too - Dr. Pepper flavor and I'm 45.

Remember Farrah Fawcett shampoo, coty solid cologne compacts with the earthy scents (tuberose, musk and lilac scents), and Love's Rain cologne?

Dang...where's my mood ring? :lol:

Yeah, someone mentioned those Kissing Potion roll on lip glosses. If you page through my junior high school year book we all wore 'em and we look like we're drooling. :nuts: