Question about the uncoated Damier Azur

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
I'm hearing that the Azur line is uncoated canvas....and maybe I'm over thinking things but if this is true how can the Cabas Plage standup the way that it does in this pic??

Wouldnt uncoated canvas be really soft? :shrugs:

This is the ONE bag from this line that I want and it loks so structured to me. I dont get how it can be uncoated/untreated

attachment.php

I saw these at LV today,my location had gotten a few in already.The manager and I are buddies so she let me take a peek,but she can't sell them till November 1st.
No need to worry they are made of coated canvas:yahoo: .

I saw these at LV today,my location had gotten a few in already.The manager and I are buddies so she let me take a peek,but she can't sell them till November 1st.

Cat,^^

Which one did you see.?

I am so in love with the Cabas Plage.:drool:
I just wish it didnt have those white rope handles. They are prone to getting dirty easily :Push:

The rope handles are what make the Plage special. Plage is limited & going to be hard to find after the first month, so if you want one, grab it asap! I love that it is considered a "beach bag" LOL no way is that baby going near sand & dirt & sea water.

:yahoo: :wlae: GREAT, I am glad you had the chance to see it, I still can't believe the SA at my local LV boutique stated that this line is non-coated, now I need to see it IRL before purchase :yes: