Do you actually use your agenda?

Diamant Noir

Sep 26, 2006
So I have a confession. Each year I buy a new agenda (not an LV one, just a cheap one) and I try to use it religiously and a few months later I just sorta STOP using it. So I have the Groom agenda in red being ordered into my local LV store and I'm tossing up between getting it or spending my money on something I know I'll use.

What should I do? I want a Groom piece and I think this one is the most suited to me. Or maybe a scarf? Help! :shrugs:

2 more questions:

Do you guys have any advice to making sure one relies on their agenda?

Would the groom agenda survive in a handbag? (ie. will the paint scratch off?)

Thanks! :heart:

I use it as a wallet. Have not been using the calendar part yet since I bought 2007 pages. I have the monogram koala agenda and so far it has absolutely no marks on it and I haven´t been that careful.

I use my white MC agenda for work stuff like holidays, staff rosters etc. I always carry it in the dustcover though so it doesn't get dirty.:shame:

I have the mc small agenda, and i use it almost everyday.

If you really want a groom piece, I would get a scarf rather than the agenda if you're not sure if you will use it!

I have the black epi PM and I used it everyday to keep track of appointments, dates, d-days, etc.

I've used one since 5th grade, so I pretty much can't imagine a life without it :shame:

worse comes to worse you can buy the pockets and use it a wallet.
So I have a confession. Each year I buy a new agenda (not an LV one, just a cheap one) and I try to use it religiously and a few months later I just sorta STOP using it. So I have the Groom agenda in red being ordered into my local LV store and I'm tossing up between getting it or spending my money on something I know I'll use.

What should I do? I want a Groom piece and I think this one is the most suited to me. Or maybe a scarf? Help! :shrugs:

2 more questions:

Do you guys have any advice to making sure one relies on their agenda?

Would the groom agenda survive in a handbag? (ie. will the paint scratch off?)

Thanks! :heart:

I have the Noisette Vernis PM, and I use it religiously. But then, I come from Agenda-using people. And now that I found a pen that doesn't cost 200$ AND fits in the pen-hole, I'll use it even more!!

i've been using mine everyday since i bought it about 2weeks ago or so..

but then it hasnt been long enough that i would be confenience on using it in the long term.

i always write every single little thing on my agenda, just for the sake of using it. :smile:

I don't own a LV agenda:shame: I find they do not suit my needs as I require at least an A4 Year Planner..I also have a year desk planner. I like to be organised. You could always purchase the cles as it is $285 AUS $$ and you could gain more use from it then a scarf??