Ankle boots-do we like either of these?

Nishi621

O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
Aerosoles:

18567834_tp.jpg

Franco Sarto:

792612m.jpg

I prefer the Aerosoles! I think the leather looks yummier but they are both good choices; the Franco Sarto look more professional. and Aerosoles are soo comfy!

I like the last pair!! I'm only 5'2 myself, so I always want a thinner heel and pointed toe because I've found that if I wear a chunky heel and a rounded toe it makes me look shorter and dumpy, but that's just the way it makes me feel about how it looks on me. :yes: :flowers:

Let us know what you decide!!!

My only fear with the last pair is the toe-it seems a bit pointy to me and I have a wider foot-some pointy toe shoes , even if they are slightly pointy, are tight on me.

I am actually leaning towards the Franco Sarto pair

OK-just found out the Franco Sarto pair are not leather-it seems a lot of his shoes/boots are not leather. Cross thoe off. Back to looking!

Out of the first two, I prefer the Aerosoles, as they have a tapered heel and a more modern looking toe shape. :yes:

The third pair are lovely, but not too practical for everyday wear, IMO.

i love the third pair! where did you find them? i've been looking for a pointier toed boot without a really thin heel because i tend to wear out the heel too quickly going to and from work when they are real thin

i love the third pair! where did you find them? i've been looking for a pointier toed boot without a really thin heel because i tend to wear out the heel too quickly going to and from work when they are real thin

the last pair are Steve Maddens and they have them on the Gotham City Online website. I decided against geeting any of these-i didn't like the first tow pairs and decided against the heel on the Steve Maddens due to the pointier heel. i did though find a great pair of bandolino's on Zappos that I bought (and posted in another thread)-i should be receiving them on Tuesday.