Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

which givenchy are you planning to get in 2012?

View Poll Results: What's first on your list for 2012?
Nightingale (incl totes) 52 29.89%
Pandora 44 25.29%
Antigona (incl totes) 65 37.36%
Others (tinhan, clutches, george v, etc.) 13 7.47%
Voters: 174. You may not vote on this poll

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jan 6, 2012, 3:18pm   #46
alouette's Avatar
alouette
What the VEEP?
Originally Posted by ACS
I agree...I've never seen one IRL, but there's a picture of the blondesalad modeling a small one.
I've been ogling that pic ever since. Once I saw the size for reference, I was sold! The medium is a bit too big for me IME for a more structured bag. It may be that I'm used to my smooshy Pandora. :)
Jan 6, 2012, 3:33pm   #47
A
ACS
Member
Originally Posted by alouette
I've been ogling that pic ever since. Once I saw the size for reference, I was sold! The medium is a bit too big for me IME for a more structured bag. It may be that I'm used to my smooshy Pandora. :)
I was ogling that picture too! But I think it looks sort of too small. I've seen you around this forum...you have a great a collection...therefore when you get an Antigona you better post modeling pics!
Jan 6, 2012, 5:57pm   #48
alouette's Avatar
alouette
What the VEEP?
Originally Posted by ACS
I was ogling that picture too! But I think it looks sort of too small. I've seen you around this forum...you have a great a collection...therefore when you get an Antigona you better post modeling pics!
Yea, I know what you mean about the size. Not sure if I like the handles hitting around the armpit area when the bag is carried over the shoulder w/ the strap. I just like the overall size.

Gee, thanks!!! I'll be sure to post some pics should I get my hands on one. Trying to be good in 2012!!
Jan 6, 2012, 9:07pm   #49
randr21's Avatar
Thread Starter
randr21
Watch "The Cove"
Originally Posted by jigga85
if I can find it, I really want the nightingale briefcase for men
it is rare...will let u know if i ever see one.

Originally Posted by margaritas
Antigona or Nightingale. Would be great if I can get both!
Originally Posted by poppyspell
a pandora please!

..wouldn't mind an antigona either
margaritas/poppyspell - you guys need to get both! I have all 3 styles and they're so diff that I really get a lot of use out of all of them.

Originally Posted by alouette
I would live a small Antigona but they seem to be hard to find.
if i ever see one, i know who to PM!
Jan 6, 2012, 11:23pm   #50
alouette's Avatar
alouette
What the VEEP?
Originally Posted by randr21
it is rare...will let u know if i ever see one.





margaritas/poppyspell - you guys need to get both! I have all 3 styles and they're so diff that I really get a lot of use out of all of them.



if i ever see one, i know who to PM!
You're the best!!! :)
Jan 7, 2012, 11:28am   #51
m
margaritas
Member
Originally Posted by randr21
margaritas/poppyspell - you guys need to get both! I have all 3 styles and they're so diff that I really get a lot of use out of all of them.
I really hope so! I only have a large Pandora at the moment which I love but I don't get as much use out of it as I would like as I don't carry a lot in my bag so a med Nightingale or Antigona would be a great size for an everyday bag.
Jan 9, 2012, 1:48am   #52
jigga85's Avatar
jigga85
Member
Originally Posted by randr21
it is rare...will let u know if i ever see one.
THank you <3 <3
Jan 9, 2012, 2:13am   #53
w
winterbunny
Member
Hi ladies, I've been thinking abt getting the large nightingale but was unsure if I should get it in Singapore where I stay. This will be my first givenchy and I've almost died just thinking abt it!! I finally plucke up the courage to go and take a look at the boutique and saw this beautiful bright red colour in lambskin. The SA told me they only have one piece and it's the season's latest colour. It costs SGD2800. do you think I should get it here? Am thinkin of getting in Europe but I'm not sure if I will be able to get the same colour. Does anyone know how much is it in Paris and Italy? TIA
Jan 10, 2012, 4:24am   #54
jigga85's Avatar
jigga85
Member
I just really want an everyday, leather, Givenchy mens bag. I find it so hard to find one. Not a duffel.
Jan 10, 2012, 9:25am   #55
c
charzzy
Member
Originally Posted by winterbunny
Hi ladies, I've been thinking abt getting the large nightingale but was unsure if I should get it in Singapore where I stay. This will be my first givenchy and I've almost died just thinking abt it!! I finally plucke up the courage to go and take a look at the boutique and saw this beautiful bright red colour in lambskin. The SA told me they only have one piece and it's the season's latest colour. It costs SGD2800. do you think I should get it here? Am thinkin of getting in Europe but I'm not sure if I will be able to get the same colour. Does anyone know how much is it in Paris and Italy? TIA
Try luisaviaroma. I got mine from luisaviaroma and they have quite a number of colours in stock.

Oh, and I'm from Singapore, too, by the way!
Jan 10, 2012, 1:20pm   #56
x_ninja's Avatar
x_ninja
Member
Originally Posted by charzzy

Try luisaviaroma. I got mine from luisaviaroma and they have quite a number of colours in stock.

Oh, and I'm from Singapore, too, by the way!
Sorry to be the party pooper here.. But over on the general shopping subforum someone just posted about their horrific experience with luisaviaroma. You might want to check it out before ordering.
Jan 10, 2012, 7:47pm   #57
c
charzzy
Member
Originally Posted by x_ninja
Sorry to be the party pooper here.. But over on the general shopping subforum someone just posted about their horrific experience with luisaviaroma. You might want to check it out before ordering.
Oh dear, I've ordered from them 2 times and so far my experiences have been awesome except that they took a rather long time to ship out the items (about ~4 days)..
Jan 17, 2012, 10:38pm   #58
randr21's Avatar
Thread Starter
randr21
Watch "The Cove"
Originally Posted by alouette
You're the best!!! :)
hey alouette, check out tofuskin's latest post on the "authenticate your givenchy thread." she found the elusive small antigona and mentioned there's another one! check it out.
Jan 18, 2012, 2:19am   #59
purse-nality's Avatar
purse-nality
SemiKindCharmedLife
ANTIGONAAAAH for me! black in contrasting materials, other than exotic.
Jan 18, 2012, 11:46am   #60
sep's Avatar
sep
Live-Luv-Shop-Repeat
I get a new bag for Mother's Day this year!

I've been going back and forth between a Balenciaga Weekender and a Givenchy Pandora but I'm leaning toward the Pandora!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools