Home Premier Designers Givenchy

which givenchy are you planning to get in 2012?


View Poll Results: What's first on your list for 2012?
Nightingale (incl totes) 52 29.89%
Pandora 44 25.29%
Antigona (incl totes) 65 37.36%
Others (tinhan, clutches, george v, etc.) 13 7.47%
Voters: 174. You may not vote on this poll

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Aug 22, 2012, 5:49pm   #121
jellybebe's Avatar
loves pink!!!
Originally Posted by randr21

lots of ppl have been loving the croc embossed/stamped...i've seen the antigona in this version and it looks so chic. will definitely complement your pepe nightingale.

seen lots of bi/tri-colored antigonas on eBay...maybe a stalking is in order.
Very tempting when you put it that way!
Aug 24, 2012, 12:14am   #122
m
Member
Obsessed over the Givenchy Obsedia messenger in wrinkled leather. *DROOL*
Aug 24, 2012, 1:40am   #123
Jo Pedrosa's Avatar
Banned from bags!NOT
Originally Posted by jellybebe

Very tempting when you put it that way!
Hey all I'm new this whole purseblog site...so if I post in the wrong area let me know.. I would love a particular givenchy, it's white and the leather is lattice like....can't think of how else to describe it..... But I kept the picture of it until recently so now all I can do is badly describe it and hope someone can point me in the right direction..
Tanks..:)
Aug 24, 2012, 7:11am   #124
randr21's Avatar
Thread Starter
Watch "The Cove"
Originally Posted by Jo Pedrosa

Hey all I'm new this whole purseblog site...so if I post in the wrong area let me know.. I would love a particular givenchy, it's white and the leather is lattice like....can't think of how else to describe it..... But I kept the picture of it until recently so now all I can do is badly describe it and hope someone can point me in the right direction..
Tanks..:)
Lattice as in laser cut lace pattern?
Aug 24, 2012, 7:16am   #125
Jo Pedrosa's Avatar
Banned from bags!NOT
Originally Posted by randr21

Lattice as in laser cut lace pattern?
Oh yes that's the description I was after thanks:)
Aug 24, 2012, 8:38pm   #126
randr21's Avatar
Thread Starter
Watch "The Cove"
Originally Posted by Jo Pedrosa
Oh yes that's the description I was after thanks:)
is it this one? if so, it's from 2011, can't remember. i have the black version of this. have yet to see it on any website or reseller...

Last edited Aug 24, 2012 at 8:45pm.
Aug 25, 2012, 1:14am   #127
Jo Pedrosa's Avatar
Banned from bags!NOT
Originally Posted by randr21

is it this one? if so, it's from 2011, can't remember. i have the black version of this. have yet to see it on any website or reseller...
OMG.....THIS IS IT......THANK YOU randr21 wow.....I had lost hope....I love this site,...haha...so excited and my husband is just looking at me as if I'm mad cos I'm shouting out........thanks again....mmmwwwaaa....
Aug 25, 2012, 1:39am   #128
Jo Pedrosa's Avatar
Banned from bags!NOT
Originally Posted by Jo Pedrosa

OMG.....THIS IS IT......THANK YOU randr21 wow.....I had lost hope....I love this site,...haha...so excited and my husband is just looking at me as if I'm mad cos I'm shouting out........thanks again....mmmwwwaaa....
Also what is the name of this bag?....:)...
Aug 25, 2012, 4:42am   #129
airina666's Avatar
Meh
I want this! But I can't find one in black! Only red at Myer Sydney. I don't even know what it's called?

Aug 25, 2012, 5:21am   #130
Jo Pedrosa's Avatar
Banned from bags!NOT
Originally Posted by airina666
I want this! But I can't find one in black! Only red at Myer Sydney. I don't even know what it's called?
Oh but it's also very nice:)
Aug 25, 2012, 9:55am   #131
randr21's Avatar
Thread Starter
Watch "The Cove"
Originally Posted by Jo Pedrosa
Also what is the name of this bag?....:)...
it's just the givenchy nightingale in white lace, and i'm glad to have helped.
Aug 25, 2012, 9:57am   #132
randr21's Avatar
Thread Starter
Watch "The Cove"
Originally Posted by airina666
I want this! But I can't find one in black! Only red at Myer Sydney. I don't even know what it's called?

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/1309/giv23.jpg
cute bag, but have not seen it here stateside, or on any of the intl'l givenchy distributor websites.
Aug 25, 2012, 2:39pm   #133
Jo Pedrosa's Avatar
Banned from bags!NOT
Originally Posted by randr21

it's just the givenchy nightingale in white lace, and i'm glad to have helped.
Thanks now all I need is to find it....was in myer...sigh...
Aug 26, 2012, 11:02pm   #134
airina666's Avatar
Meh
Originally Posted by randr21

cute bag, but have not seen it here stateside, or on any of the intl'l givenchy distributor websites.
I found it today. However it's made in China, is that normal? It's on hold for me for a few days. I nearly purchase it. Is there a huge difference in quality between china made and Italy made G bags?
Aug 27, 2012, 1:30am   #135
Jo Pedrosa's Avatar
Banned from bags!NOT
I want a white givenchy but am being swayed by all the Devine nightingales....
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Givenchy  
TOP

Thread Tools