Home Premier Designers Givenchy

which givenchy are you planning to get in 2012?

View Poll Results: What's first on your list for 2012?
Nightingale (incl totes) 52 30.06%
Pandora 43 24.86%
Antigona (incl totes) 65 37.57%
Others (tinhan, clutches, george v, etc.) 13 7.51%
Voters: 173. You may not vote on this poll

POST A REPLY

Jun 28, 2012, 10:44pm   #106
Style. Not Fashion.
Just got my first Givenchy :) It's a GORGEOUS large Pandora in Chocolate with Rose Gold Hardware in lambskin.

My latest love...
Jun 29, 2012, 12:14am   #107
Originally Posted by Bag Damzel
Just got my first Givenchy :) It's a GORGEOUS large Pandora in Chocolate with Rose Gold Hardware in lambskin.

My latest love...
That sounds gorgeous. Would love to see a pic :) where did you purchase it from?
Jul 1, 2012, 6:37pm   #108
I really like the nightingale bag, but still debating if I want to get it.

Question: Would the nightingale bag be alright to use for college? I want to know if it will be durable for my books, binders, and other supplies.
Jul 1, 2012, 9:13pm   #109
Watch "The Cove"
Originally Posted by seoul
I really like the nightingale bag, but still debating if I want to get it.

Question: Would the nightingale bag be alright to use for college? I want to know if it will be durable for my books, binders, and other supplies.
I wouldn't, but that's just me. I use mine for work, but I definitely dont put anything heavy like textbooks, etc. on a daily basis. The heaviest thing I have in there is my makeup bag.
Jul 4, 2012, 8:59am   #110
Originally Posted by randr21
I wouldn't, but that's just me. I use mine for work, but I definitely dont put anything heavy like textbooks, etc. on a daily basis. The heaviest thing I have in there is my makeup bag.
Oh I see. I'm not going to stuff it with that much stuff because I'll be using the locker at school. I just need it for carrying basic stuff like a 1 inch binder, the course book, a water bottle, and pencil case to one or two classes. I could always exchange or put away things I don't need to carry in my locker.

I like how the bag has a shoulder strap which can come in handy.
Jul 4, 2012, 1:22pm   #111
Don't be a lemming!
Maybe a mini Pandora! It's the perfect size for a cross body bag and has a unique shape. Plus it looks really cute in bright colors!
Jul 9, 2012, 7:02pm   #112
Cool Chic
A Beige or Camel color Nightingale is on my wish list!
Jul 11, 2012, 1:54pm   #113
I really like the black Nightingale, but still not a 100% sure.
(My first post on TPF! Jeeh!)
Jul 11, 2012, 6:06pm   #114
I just bought my first Givenchy bag from Bluefly.com! They were having a sale and I couldn't resist the zipper detailing on the bottom of the bag!

http://cdnb.lystit.com/photos/2012/0...9309_full.jpeg

It should be arriving in 2 days
Jul 26, 2012, 8:06pm   #115
Aspire
Going to try out a George V laced black apron bag.........should receive it tomorrow!
Jul 26, 2012, 10:48pm   #116
Watch "The Cove"
Originally Posted by Hermancat
Going to try out a George V laced black apron bag.........should receive it tomorrow!
nice, more action shots and closeups to add to our family album
Jul 30, 2012, 12:55pm   #117
Aspire
Originally Posted by randr21
nice, more action shots and closeups to add to our family album
Got the George V laced apron bag in black from Barneys sale over the weekend.
It is really a great looking bag.

Have not yet really looked at it well yet or put my things into it, as I love big bags - and this one is big - wondering if it might be 'too' big??

What do you guys think of the bag?

I will try and post pics soon of mine.
Thanks!!
Aug 21, 2012, 11:17pm   #118
loves pink!!!
The Antigona has really grown on me! I love duffles so it was only a matter of time. I would like the medium grey croc-stamped one, as I have nothing like that in my collection. I have a black crinkled-leather medium Nightingale.
Aug 22, 2012, 4:38am   #119
I will definitely get a Lucrezia (the bag Amanda Seyfried has been toting around) but also likely another Antigona (I'm really want to hunt down a blue/brown/black triocolour from last season).
Aug 22, 2012, 11:59am   #120
Watch "The Cove"
Originally Posted by jellybebe
The Antigona has really grown on me! I love duffles so it was only a matter of time. I would like the medium grey croc-stamped one, as I have nothing like that in my collection. I have a black crinkled-leather medium Nightingale.
lots of ppl have been loving the croc embossed/stamped...i've seen the antigona in this version and it looks so chic. will definitely complement your pepe nightingale.

Originally Posted by j'adore_richie
I will definitely get a Lucrezia (the bag Amanda Seyfried has been toting around) but also likely another Antigona (I'm really want to hunt down a blue/brown/black triocolour from last season).
seen lots of bi/tri-colored antigonas on eBay...maybe a stalking is in order.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Givenchy