Home Premier Designers Givenchy

which givenchy are you planning to get in 2012?


View Poll Results: What's first on your list for 2012?
Nightingale (incl totes) 52 29.89%
Pandora 44 25.29%
Antigona (incl totes) 65 37.36%
Others (tinhan, clutches, george v, etc.) 13 7.47%
Voters: 174. You may not vote on this poll

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Dec 29, 2011, 9:23am   #31
x_ninja's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by pbdb
Just got myself a small pandora, just right for me 4 ft. 11 in. frame and perfect for small errands in light brown, don't know the name but ts a tad darker than hazel.
Congrats! Can't wait for mod pix!
Dec 30, 2011, 9:21pm   #32
S
Member
Just for reference check this out purple antigano
Attached Images
 
Dec 31, 2011, 12:51pm   #33
randr21's Avatar
Thread Starter
Watch "The Cove"
Originally Posted by Shopholicmum11
Just for reference check this out purple antigano
what a beautiful violet color! calling rere...i think you need to add this to your list!
Dec 31, 2011, 1:07pm   #34
riry's Avatar
*content*
Originally Posted by pbdb
Just got myself a small pandora, just right for me 4 ft. 11 in. frame and perfect for small errands in light brown, don't know the name but ts a tad darker than hazel.

Yay, you got a pandora!! Please post a pic- would love to see it. If it's a little darker than hazel, it's probably the new Honey?
Jan 1, 2012, 10:44am   #35
Londonfan's Avatar
Member
I think I will go for the classic nightingale
Jan 1, 2012, 12:30pm   #36
m
Member
For my lifestyle I think I would go for the nightingale.
Jan 2, 2012, 12:21am   #37
REREsaurus's Avatar
Leather brrraaiined.
Originally Posted by randr21
what a beautiful violet color! calling rere...i think you need to add this to your list!
r&r - You know... I was just starting to think (actually, scheme) about to get this Antigona to add it to my collection. But alas, two Antigona is enough for me I think. I find myself using those neutrals more than I grab for the bright colors.

Good call though, if I had some extra cash laying around I may have tried to grab it!
Jan 3, 2012, 7:26pm   #38
jigga85's Avatar
Member
if I can find it, I really want the nightingale briefcase for men
Jan 4, 2012, 1:45am   #39
pbdb's Avatar
Member
a second one.... Dark Brown Nightingale with antique studs in medium size
Jan 4, 2012, 1:46am   #40
pbdb's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by riry
Yay, you got a pandora!! Please post a pic- would love to see it. If it's a little darker than hazel, it's probably the new Honey?
Hi riry!!!
I got the small pandora in hazel.
received yesterday thats why I know but havent taken any pics at all.
Jan 4, 2012, 4:31am   #41
x_ninja's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by jigga85
if I can find it, I really want the nightingale briefcase for men
That sounds interesting.. Do you have a picture? I'm trying to convert my man-friend to givenchy. Hehehe.
Jan 6, 2012, 10:26am   #42
m
Member
Antigona or Nightingale. Would be great if I can get both!
Jan 6, 2012, 11:03am   #43
p
Member
a pandora please!

..wouldn't mind an antigona either
Jan 6, 2012, 1:03pm   #44
alouette's Avatar
What the VEEP?
I would live a small Antigona but they seem to be hard to find.
Jan 6, 2012, 1:50pm   #45
A
ACS
Member
Originally Posted by alouette
I would live a small Antigona but they seem to be hard to find.
I agree...I've never seen one IRL, but there's a picture of the blondesalad modeling a small one.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Givenchy  
TOP

Thread Tools