Home Premier Designers Givenchy

Which Givenchy are you getting in 2013?


View Poll Results: Which Givenchy are you getting in 2013
Antigona (duffel, tote, clutch, etc.) 102 52.04%
Lucrezia 21 10.71%
Nightingale (satchel, tote, etc.) 49 25.00%
Pandora 47 23.98%
Other (Tinhan, Obsedia, George V, etc.) 6 3.06%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 196. You may not vote on this poll

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Dec 29, 2012, 7:13pm   #1
randr21's Avatar
Thread Starter
Watch "The Cove"
New year, new poll. Antigonas took first place in 2012 with nightingales a close second. What are you adding to your collection? Multiple choices allowed
Last edited Dec 29, 2012 at 7:21pm.
Dec 29, 2012, 9:10pm   #2
hedgwin99's Avatar
Member
A medium Antigona prefer tri-color or pandora large goat skin
Dec 29, 2012, 9:25pm   #3
sylphfae's Avatar
Member
Oooh I'm eyeing the Antigona in the gorgeous summery sky blue!
Dec 30, 2012, 3:14am   #4
Mariapia's Avatar
Member
I am waiting for French sales to start to finally get my pepe leather Pandora!
Still 11 days to go....
Dec 30, 2012, 8:42am   #5
hedgwin99's Avatar
Member
I just receive the newsletter

Here is the link for the new season of Antigona. In case anyone wants to see what color n comb is coming for 2013

http://www.bagsnob.com/2012/12/given...ing-color.html
Dec 30, 2012, 9:22am   #6
loveable's Avatar
Member
Hope to get my first Nightingale in 2013!
Dec 30, 2012, 9:50am   #7
r
Member
I love the blue.
Dec 30, 2012, 10:42am   #8
Mellee's Avatar
Member
Hopefully either a small red antigona or a medium black antigona!
Dec 30, 2012, 11:26am   #9
redish's Avatar
Member
medium antigona croc
Dec 30, 2012, 11:33am   #10
ehemelay's Avatar
Member
I've got my eye on Lucrezia...

...I like that it is slightly less structured than the Antigona, which is a stunning bag but not practical for my lifestyle.

I've seen several photos of Amanda Seyfried carrying her Lucrezia and it looks great! I especially like that the handles are connected to the bag by hardware, so they will lay flat if you happen to carry it by the shoulder strap.

I really don't need another black bag, so I'm hoping to find a Lucezia in another neutral (gray, or maybe khaki) with Pepe-style leather, or grained goat skin.



Dec 30, 2012, 10:21pm   #11
M56714 LVer's Avatar
Member
Just got my Summer 2013 mini pepe Pandora in sky blue from Barneys! It looked more ocean-like to me in the pictures from my SA, will be here Wed.!!! SO EXCITED!
Dec 31, 2012, 3:09pm   #12
H
Member
I ordered a medium Nightingale satchel in taupe -- at 50% off -- and it will arrive in a few days. It's my first Givenchy bag and I'm so excited!!
Jan 1, 2013, 11:35pm   #13
Liberty817's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by HiromiT
I ordered a medium Nightingale satchel in taupe -- at 50% off -- and it will arrive in a few days. It's my first Givenchy bag and I'm so excited!!
Wow, where do you get such a great deal?
Jan 2, 2013, 8:27am   #14
Lizgener's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by randr21
New year, new poll. Antigonas took first place in 2012 with nightingales a close second. What are you adding to your collection? Multiple choices allowed
Can i just share that every new year its my tradition to buy new purse. But this january 1 i didnt get one. Because we planned to go to different trips this year. Unfortunately this month i already booked a ticket and hotel and to my surprise. my boss didnt allow me to file the leave. Im terribly mad wish i gave the money to charity or buy myself a new purse which is givenchy antigona or nightingale.
Jan 2, 2013, 9:58am   #15
randr21's Avatar
Thread Starter
Watch "The Cove"
Originally Posted by Lizgener
Can i just share that every new year its my tradition to buy new purse. But this january 1 i didnt get one. Because we planned to go to different trips this year. Unfortunately this month i already booked a ticket and hotel and to my surprise. my boss didnt allow me to file the leave. Im terribly mad wish i gave the money to charity or buy myself a new purse which is givenchy antigona or nightingale.
I guess something important came up that your boss needed you for? Sorry to hear that...
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Givenchy  
TOP

Thread Tools