Home Premier Designers Givenchy

Something small...

POST A REPLY

Jul 11, 2012, 2:25am   #1
i <3 my bags
My quest for an orange Givenchy wallet is over!! Just received today from Beyond the Rack, may I present to you... Givenchy Pandora Continental wallet in orange chèvre! (pardon the terrible photos, I'm laying in bed about to fall asleep.)
Attached Images

Jul 11, 2012, 2:27am   #2
i <3 my bags
:3
Attached Images

Jul 11, 2012, 3:07pm   #3
The Gimme-Queen
very nice! I like that it has 12 card slots! essential in this day and age. Plus the leather interior and bright color are gorgeous.

Congrats! Is this your first Givenchy piece?
Jul 11, 2012, 4:07pm   #4
In My Bag Room
Love the colour. Congrats and enjoy it!
Jul 11, 2012, 5:07pm   #5
i <3 my bags
yes!! first piece i've kept! haha i purchased another wallet before but it had a weird smell so i returned it. i am LOVING the card slots!! soooo awesomeness.

Originally Posted by Aluxe
very nice! I like that it has 12 card slots! essential in this day and age. Plus the leather interior and bright color are gorgeous.

Congrats! Is this your first Givenchy piece?
Jul 11, 2012, 5:09pm   #6
i <3 my bags
Thanks PinkPeonies!! i'm so happy with it. can't wait to add more givenchy to my closet..

Originally Posted by PinkPeonies
Love the colour. Congrats and enjoy it!
Jul 12, 2012, 1:52pm   #7
It looks so pretty ikim23! I was eyeing the black/nude Antigona Wallet on Beyond the Rack because it matches my handbag, but I'd heard of issues with the site before. Glad to know you had a good experience with them!
Jul 12, 2012, 5:36pm   #8
i <3 my bags
loveable I know BTR usually has terrible wait times for shipping and delivery but I received my wallet within DAYS of ordering. Like super super quick (2 days?)!!! So it does happen! Funny thing is though, their customer service called me the day after and began rambling about how the shipping usually works and it'll arrive in a few weeks! Lol. She was really surprised when I told her I already had it. Hahaha.

Originally Posted by loveable
It looks so pretty ikim23! I was eyeing the black/nude Antigona Wallet on Beyond the Rack because it matches my handbag, but I'd heard of issues with the site before. Glad to know you had a good experience with them!
Jul 12, 2012, 5:43pm   #9
Such a fun color - perfect for a wallet!!
Jul 12, 2012, 6:44pm   #10
love the colour, congrats!
Jul 13, 2012, 2:26pm   #11
It's beautiful
Jul 13, 2012, 6:29pm   #12
Watch "The Cove"
Love the slots, color, leather, everything
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Givenchy