Home Premier Designers Givenchy

Show Pics of your GIVENCHY in Action!!


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Apr 12, 2012, 9:27am   #136
peaberry's Avatar
Purses Are Love
Originally Posted by Mellee
Bathroom shot of my medium black nightingale. Love how discreet and elegant it is! On the lookout for a medium antigona next. Please PM me if you see one in khaki or gray that's new or gently used!

Attachment 1675211
Hey there! Reebonz has a brand new gray Nightingale on sale right now if you're still looking for one. It's beautiful!
Apr 12, 2012, 7:21pm   #137
jigga85's Avatar
Member
I love my Pandora <3
Attached Images
 
Apr 12, 2012, 11:11pm   #138
alouette's Avatar
What the VEEP?
Originally Posted by jigga85
I love my Pandora <3
Handsome chic!!! LOVE that pic and that color and leather...ugh, perfection!

Looks cold but comfortable if that makes any sense.
Apr 13, 2012, 12:04pm   #139
amacasa's Avatar
Member
OMG>>> jigga.. you look so cool in your pic!!!


Originally Posted by jigga85
I love my Pandora <3
Apr 13, 2012, 12:06pm   #140
amacasa's Avatar
Member
out and about with my fave travel bag: large nightingale with zips!!!
Attached Images
  
Apr 13, 2012, 12:08pm   #141
amacasa's Avatar
Member
very nice!!!!

Originally Posted by p3apod
my first! 

Attachment 1676164
Apr 14, 2012, 4:40pm   #142
bbagcoveter's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by muffinsmom
I bought a nightingale shopper from Farfetch.com at (30% discount) It arrived yesterday and I must say am so happy with how beautiful it is.

She really is beautiful, is the colour Olive? How did you get a 30% discount?!!
Apr 25, 2012, 4:27am   #143
Ilovepurse007's Avatar
I ♥ CHICAGO :)
I am a fan of nightingale and thought Pandora looked weird, but see u guys pictures...I am loving Pandora now. <3
Apr 25, 2012, 11:44am   #144
alouette's Avatar
What the VEEP?
Originally Posted by Ilovepurse007
I am a fan of nightingale and thought Pandora looked weird, but see u guys pictures...I am loving Pandora now. <3
I originally thought the same thing until I tried it on. Pure love!!
Apr 25, 2012, 9:06pm   #145
glamorioustasha's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by jigga85
I love my Pandora <3
Apr 25, 2012, 9:07pm   #146
glamorioustasha's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Mellee
Bathroom shot of my medium black nightingale. Love how discreet and elegant it is! On the lookout for a medium antigona next. Please PM me if you see one in khaki or gray that's new or gently used!

Attachment 1675211
Beautiful
Apr 29, 2012, 12:26pm   #147
purse-nality's Avatar
SemiKindCharmedLife
Originally Posted by jigga85
I love my Pandora <3
wow STUNNING!

reminds me of 1 of the travels i had w/ my panda. fooled around in the snow while wearing it. still, it remained spotless!


Originally Posted by amacasa
out and about with my fave travel bag: large nightingale with zips!!!
looking like a star A! seriously.
Apr 29, 2012, 10:23pm   #148
nduddles's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by p3apod
my first! 

Attachment 1676164
so pretty!!! i'm a fan of animal prints and find this b/w one a good mix of sophisticated and fierce!
Apr 30, 2012, 11:59am   #149
amacasa's Avatar
Member
Hey there girl!!! you are just the sweetest!!! See you back at the celine thread...i guess you love givenchy too!!! So when are we seeing the croc stamped phantom mod pics??? I almost got one at Aloha rag a month ago but.. but... went for the royal blue phantom instead... hope no regrets!!!
Originally Posted by purse-nality
wow STUNNING!

reminds me of 1 of the travels i had w/ my panda. fooled around in the snow while wearing it. still, it remained spotless!




looking like a star A! seriously.
May 4, 2012, 1:28am   #150
k
Member
nice bag!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Givenchy  
TOP

Thread Tools