Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Sale reveal...beautiful blue

POST A REPLY

Jul 2, 2014, 12:01pm   #1
S
SpethyLa
My new addition has arrived! Found her on Lindelepalais last Friday when they sent me an additional 20% off code making her pretty much 50% off, and an offer I couldn't resist.

I am in love, it is my first encounter with goat (it is so soft) and the colour is just beautiful. She's a medium size which works well for me, and I use a small Saint Laurent duffle when I need to carry less anyway.

This was meant to be the last bag for a while, but after seeing that beautiful Oxblood colour there may be just one more after this...
Attached Images

Jul 2, 2014, 12:08pm   #2
LoveHandbags!
~adore~
This is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!! What a steal too! Perfect in every way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. LOL, at your Oxblood comment
Jul 2, 2014, 1:12pm   #3
G
GivenchyLuc
Love your bag and I too want the oxblood Ant!
Jul 2, 2014, 1:41pm   #4
P
PurseACold
Louboutin & Givenchy
What a gorgeous addition to your collection, and congrats on such a good deal. PS The oxblood would like nice with your 2 Antis
Jul 2, 2014, 2:16pm   #5
bluediamond35
Amazing! I hope they send me a code too!!
Jul 2, 2014, 2:48pm   #6
hrhsunshine
Truly Addicted
Congratulations! A beauty AND a steal! Your Antigona pair are stunning! Oxblood would most definitely round your family nicely. Enjoy!!!
Jul 2, 2014, 9:21pm   #7
Shoegal30
Wow, I wish I could find a bag on sale! Congrats!
Jul 3, 2014, 1:57pm   #8
tiffiistheshiz
nice buy!!
Jul 3, 2014, 10:52pm   #9
jadeaymanalac
GIVENCHY FANATIC
congrats on getting a sweet sweet deal for that stunner Blue Antigona. And yea definitely that oxblood antigona is a must have
Jul 4, 2014, 12:33am   #10
averagejoe
Beautiful! Congratulations!!!
Jul 4, 2014, 3:39am   #11
S
SpethyLa
Thank you all, she is deeply flattered by the compliments and I can't wait to take her out this weekend.

Glad to see I'm not alone with the oxblood though, it is definitely coming my way for Christmas - assuming I can get my hands on one(!)
Jul 4, 2014, 6:36am   #12
m
mahalagirl
Wow lucky you.....I wish I can find one on sale. Anybody knows where I can buy bright blue antigona on sale, pls pm me.....please.....
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >