Home Premier Designers Givenchy

Reveal - Small Givenchy Antigona

POST A REPLY

Jun 21, 2012, 12:10am   #1
In My Bag Room
Here is my loot from the 30% off sale on Lindestore, not sure if you can call 2 items a loot. I am so happy with both! I live in Aus and these are just hard to come by even at the price that they were before 30% off, so when I got the chance, I could not let them pass me by. My wallet is seriously anorexic now.

I present to you, my small beige/skin Antigona in calfskin and large nightingale also in beige in lambskin.

Jun 21, 2012, 4:56am   #2
b
What a lovely bag! Congrats!
Jun 21, 2012, 5:50am   #3
c
Wow, you are so lucky! Is the leather of Antigona will get scratched easily! I like your nightingale.
Jun 21, 2012, 5:55am   #4
Lovin the British!
I am having serious nightingale jealous fit now...hee hee
Jun 21, 2012, 6:17am   #5
In My Bag Room
Thanks for the lovely comments guys.

crazybagfan, I had thought that too. But was very surprised on how sturdy the leather is. I inspected the bag to make sure that there were no scratches cos when buying online you can't inspect it before taking it home and now knowing if it was ever in display with a million hand touching it.

I had tried to rub water on the small square patch of leather that usually comes with the bag to see if it would penetrate an also tried to scratch it with my nails and nothing happened. Very very surprised with the leather.
Jun 21, 2012, 8:32am   #6
would love to see modeling pics!
Jun 21, 2012, 8:46am   #7
Watch "The Cove"
Hey Pink, you are the queen of the neutral lovelies here on Givenchy subforum! You got some awesome bags, in very hard to find colors and styles. I'm sure you will love them to death.
Jun 25, 2012, 9:09pm   #8
k
The Antigona is so lovely!!! i love it so much!! i dare not to buy light colour bags.......im always carelesss :P
Jun 26, 2012, 12:03am   #9
Wow, great picks there, and congrats on the discount! These are so lovely; the styling is classic and streamlined ... As much as I love the Nightingale, I think your Antigona has stolen my heart!
Jun 26, 2012, 10:32am   #10
Sofa King Pissed
That Antigona is pure heaven! The second to the last pic made me sigh
Jun 26, 2012, 8:50pm   #11
The Gimme-Queen
Beautiful pieces!!!!
Jun 26, 2012, 10:41pm   #12
The Antigona is absolutely stunning! I am soooo jealous.. Great buy!
Jul 6, 2012, 8:58am   #13
p
Love the colour of the Antigona there! So elegant!!!
Jul 8, 2012, 7:53pm   #14
j
just a tad bit jealous of ur gorgggg bags!!! xx
Jul 8, 2012, 8:16pm   #15
Wow Beautiful bags!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Givenchy