POST A REPLY

Jun 4, 2013, 2:42pm   #1
C
Antigona shopper :) pebbled leather. Got it with 40% off
Attached Images

Jun 4, 2013, 2:54pm   #2
Truly Addicted
Beautiful!!! LOVE that pebbled texture. Congratulations!
Great price too!
Jun 4, 2013, 3:19pm   #3
congrats! love the leather on this one too!:)
Jun 4, 2013, 5:29pm   #4
Watch "The Cove"
Can get more workhorsey than a black tote. Whats the inner lining color? Cant tell from my phone...is it fabric or something else?

Doesn't the leather smell delish? At 40 off, score! Pls do some mod shots since we rarely see them on the sticky thread. TIA.
Jun 4, 2013, 5:56pm   #5
C
Originally Posted by randr21
Can get more workhorsey than a black tote. Whats the inner lining color? Cant tell from my phone...is it fabric or something else?

Doesn't the leather smell delish? At 40 off, score! Pls do some mod shots since we rarely see them on the sticky thread. TIA.
The inner is white. No fabric. It looks white painted on the inside of the leather.

And yes it smells so nice, Calf leather. Very soft leather too.
Jun 4, 2013, 5:59pm   #6
What a beautiful and sure practical bag!
Jun 4, 2013, 6:58pm   #7
C
Thanks all :)
Attached Images

Jun 4, 2013, 8:01pm   #8
Watch "The Cove"
Originally Posted by Chrish86
The inner is white. No fabric. It looks white painted on the inside of the leather.

And yes it smells so nice, Calf leather. Very soft leather too.
So glad to hear its leather inside, easier for wiping down...and calf will get pretty smooshy the more you use it. Congrats.
Jun 4, 2013, 9:16pm   #9
I'm thinking of getting the one similar to it. The Large Antigona Tote as a travel/carry on bag but I'm not sure how practical it is bc it doesn't have a zipper and it reminds of the Neverfull too much. How are u liking it though? Do u find things easily?

This is the one I'm thinking of getting.

Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1370398609.622500.jpg
Views: 1097
Size:  16.5 KB
Jun 4, 2013, 9:19pm   #10
Originally Posted by LalaPink
I'm thinking of getting the one similar to it. The Large Antigona Tote as a travel/carry on bag but I'm not sure how practical it is bc it doesn't have a zipper and it reminds of the Neverfull too much. How are u liking it though? Do u find things easily?

Attachment 2208324
Oh and btw... Congrats. Lol.
Jun 5, 2013, 3:39pm   #11
C

Attachment 2208324

That one looks nice too! I haven't took the bag out with me yet. Will do 2mo. i just like the fact this bag so classic, and will never get out of style.
Jun 5, 2013, 7:07pm   #12
Watch "The Cove"

Attachment 2208324
Honestly, i think its missing something...maybe its too basic? Unless that's exactly what you want.. If not, try for a textured leather, or a color?
Jun 7, 2013, 12:05am   #13
Leather TDF! Congrats!!
Jun 8, 2013, 6:42pm   #14
Originally Posted by randr21
Honestly, i think its missing something...maybe its too basic? Unless that's exactly what you want.. If not, try for a textured leather, or a color?
Yeah I was thinking that. It could easily be a bag from Zara or something. Nothin wrong with that but the price should make it a bit more distinct. Maybe getting one in a different color or texture will fix that. Thanks
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Givenchy